SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky 2016

geaux_sioux

None of these polls mean jack. We need to go out and force the league to respect us and that is by winning.

Hopefully the league will be better overall this year and not become a disappointment come playoff time. It's sad how he big sky has choked recently in the big games.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry.  I like ISU's Mike Kramer.  He's a quote machine. You never know what he'll say next. 

On his new starting WR:

“He’s pretty. He’s 6-foot-3-plus, about 195 pounds,” Kramer said of Carter. “Long arms and great stride. Outstanding sprinter. Tremendous speed. He just is not a great ball catcher yet.”

:D

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

Root Sports "north west" didn't include a UND player . . . does Root NW even cover the UND games?  It would be sort of false advertising to include

UND and then not cover their games, right?

Only when they play either the Griz or Bobcats. That's true for the rest of the teams in the BSC as well,  maybe with an occasional exception. 

50 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

I don't see it as Root slighting UND . . . they just don't carry any UND football on their schedule this year.  And that makes total sense.

I guess in the past it bothered me a bit but you are 100% correct. Out here in Colorado we have Root Sports Rocky Mountain and that channel doesn't even carry the Big Sky games. 

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

I guess in the past it bothered me a bit but you are 100% correct. Out here in Colorado we have Root Sports Rocky Mountain and that channel doesn't even carry the Big Sky games. 

They carry some, but only the ones in their viewing footprint, which is basically UNC and the Utah schools.

• 1 month later...