SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Fighting Hawks @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

9 hours ago, UNDfaninMICH said:

Yeah, to me it seems like it means, "yeah, I'm gonna be there", but apparently it's more spiritual than that. Anyway, looking forward to the game in K-zoo Friday. If anybody is looking for tips on West Michigan beer tourism, let me know. 

I'm gonna ya mo burn this place to the ground.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:39 PM, siouxczech29 said:

Nice little accomplishment! Congrats

Must be time for a new league.  We just needed to hit Anchorage when the old WCHA went away and the NCHC formed.  I suppose if Notre Dame and ASU get added to the NCHC then we will have to hit those two.

Wait - I guess we have to hit UNO's new Baxter Arena yet.  Having trouble getting tickets to that one.  I don't want to spend $220 a night for tickets off the secondary market.

11 hours ago, Siouxman said:

Must be time for a new league.  We just needed to hit Anchorage when the old WCHA went away and the NCHC formed.  I suppose if Notre Dame and ASU get added to the NCHC then we will have to hit those two.

Wait - I guess we have to hit UNO's new Baxter Arena yet.  Having trouble getting tickets to that one.  I don't want to spend $220 a night for tickets off the secondary market.

The way Omaha has been playing at home this year, ticket prices shouldn't be a problem.

Just now, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Is tonight's game on DirecTV anywhere?  I thought I saw it posted somewhere but I can't find it now.  I only see that tomorrow's is on American Sports TV, which will be picked up by a few different networks.

Nope, I believe it's just the webcast tonight and TV tomorrow

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

which team has the better webcast this year? I thought it was western?

It was supposed to be Western Michigan, I guess we will see this weekend. I don't believe it, their webcast have been brutal.

1 hour ago, siouxstudent said:

As usual pretty heavy favs tonight

North Dakota at Western Michigan
Fri 1/29   215 North Dakota    -420         
7:00PM   216 Western Michigan    +350   

Betting lines don't show the odds of a team winning.  They are chosen to get 50/50 betting on each side of the line.  Yeah, UND is the favorite, but teams with large fan bases skew betting lines because of their blind faith when they bet.

26 minutes ago, Big A HG said:

Betting lines don't show the odds of a team winning.  They are chosen to get 50/50 betting on each side of the line.  Yeah, UND is the favorite, but teams with large fan bases skew betting lines because of their blind faith when they bet.

Yes, but the casual fan will still vote UND over WMU and that also effects the line.