SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Duluth

AZSIOUX

I think it makes sense for a goalie. It is such a mental position and if you aren't 100% certain you can play to your full potential, it will show. When I read what Schlossman says, I get the impression that Tomek as healthy enough to play but needs another week or so to be mentally prepped and it's a good thing for him that we have Christmas break coming up.

Makes sense.  I knew I was reaching a bit I simply thought it was odd Schloss kept putting it on the player.  Don't see that too often.

Edited by scpa0305
  • Upvote 1

I didn't have a single problem with the Duluth fans three seasons ago when I visited Amsoil Arena for the CC/Duluth series. Then again, that was the start of CC's decline (last season for Owens) and we got beat so maybe it's hard to clown on the other team's fans when when we're not that good!

All seriousness, I think Duluth and UND fans have a healthy rivalry and have a lot more in common than differences.

I'm glad siouxsports.com could make this moment happen.

Doesn't someone have a picture of one of the Duluth guys in a spongebob costume? That always cracks me up.

I'm sure we do, it's a matter of percentages so we probably actually have more of these because of our sheer number of fans. However, I can't think of any off the top of my head, must mean I'm one of them :lol:

Funny you should mention that. I got this tweet the other day. 

I didn't have a single problem with the Duluth fans three seasons ago when I visited Amsoil Arena for the CC/Duluth series. Then again, that was the start of CC's decline (last season for Owens) and we got beat so maybe it's hard to clown on the other team's fans when when we're not that good!

All seriousness, I think Duluth and UND fans have a healthy rivalry and have a lot more in common than differences.

Actually, I thinkfor the most part, UMD fans are fun. 

Feel the same way, dhg is a piece of work. They follow all Sioux players and attack their every word, call em racists if they  endorse the Sioux name etc...

Both are anonymous, big talking scumbags!

When I  go back and forth with them its on twitter, my real name is my screen name!    

No idea rwd is a chick, her dad must be proud?

He tweets almost daily about UND. I am not sure how much more obsessed one could possibly be. Im not sure if its creepy or sad. probably both.

• Upvote 3

Like I said, I've interacted with both bloggers and many hardcore UMD fans.  I have never taken anything personally, as I don't play on the team.  I'm not inviting people to my wedding, nor have any of them been disrespectful to my children or wife.  As such, it is just fandom.  That said, I look forward to the CBS line hanging about 8 on them this weekend.  

sorry you got the wrong UMD asshole. I never wore a shirt like that and i never sat in the upper deck at a final five. I sat with a group of gopher friends blue line lower bowl every year. I am an asshole just not one of those assholes. CAW

Holy smokes that makes you even worse!  :)

Makes sense.  I knew I was reaching a bit I simply thought it was odd Schloss kept putting it on the player.  Don't see that too often.

I will say I could see this either way, but had the same question creep into my head.

I completely agree.  Your online personality and behavior is part of who you are.  If you're a jerk online, then you're a jerk, simple as that. 

(There were a few words I wanted to use instead of "jerk" but I figured I'd keep it family friendly.)

lakes is the biggest pile of poo on the interwebs