SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux stuff around town

Fetch

what my dad I have decided to refer the professional wounded cry bullies. Who have never seem a perceived injustice go to waste. 

OK, the only thing is, none of this that was asserted above to be happening here in Grand Forks (i.e. clothing nazis) is actually happening.

I did hear a few years ago, when the process was just getting started, that a Poindexter sitting around one of the committee tables suggested sending a letter to all area businesses asking them to take down their Fighting Sioux memorabilia.  The person who shared this with me said they just looked at the person and shook their head. I guess I wouldn't put it past our new diversity VP to do the same thing (at least within the University and/or its major vendors).

When I read that article a few days ago, I thought to myself "Oh must be a slow news day."

Then I realized its a slow news day around here like 90+% of the time.

I thought it was funny that the herald was shocked that the area businesses hadn't removed the Sioux images and logos. 

• Upvote 2

I thought it was funny that the herald was shocked that the area businesses hadn't removed the Sioux images and logos. 

"Did you spend a bunch of time or money removing those popular Sioux items in your establishment since they adapted a new nickname a couple weeks ago?"

"No."

"Absolutely Shocking. I can't wait til people hear about this one!"

"Did you spend a bunch of time or money removing those popular Sioux items in your establishment since they adapted a new nickname a couple weeks ago?"

"No."

"Absolutely Shocking. I can't wait til people hear about this one!"

Did you see Mr Bonzer's response?I loved it. 

Edited by Goon