SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana State

ClassB

I'm more than a little bit unnerved by the last three weeks, but moving on time again.

What is the plan against Prukop? If you were Schmidt or Bubba, what would you do differently to assure that we don't lose all credibility with another 20+ point blowout?

Do either of them play defensive back and can help defend against MSU's aerial attack and preseason All-Conference QB?  Seems a little more complex than who UND lines up behind center. 

It sure helps if the offense can move the ball and keep MSU's offense off the field.

Side note, are we gonna see new green pants with the green jerseys for the "greenout game" this weekend?!

Last I heard they were shipped the wrong color pants or something along those lines so they sent them back and are waiting on the right ones to come in. I heard that about a month ago so who knows if they have them yet or not. I sure hope they do. I'm excited to see them.

If Mollberg plays Saturday he's got to be given time to succeed or fail, and I'm not just talking about this week vs MSU.

If you are giving him his shot, then actually give him a fair shot.

that should apply to all players one game is not enough to judge someone's performance. Who ever plays i hope they win. We need this win !

Montana State at North Dakota
Sat 10/31 369 Montana State  -8½ -120  o67 -120     
2:00PM 370 North Dakota  +8½ -120   u67 -120  

67 is a lot of points but both teams give up a ton of points.......the Cats can't stop anyone on a regular basis.   I'm going with the over and the Cats to cover the 8.5.

At least it should be entertaining...........

Isn't that the truth. The stream against ISu was terrible. 

Pretty much, it started out really well, then went to complete dumpster fire. Not sure what was worse, Eversports Webcast or UND in the 4th quarter. I'll say UND was worse in the 4th.

Then there was the Weber St game webcast. I'll say that Eversports was worse, because UND at least showed up for the first half, while Eversports just didn't broadcast.

Pretty much, it started out really well, then went to complete dumpster fire. Not sure what was worse, Eversports Webcast or UND in the 4th quarter. I'll say UND was worse in the 4th.

Then there was the Weber St game webcast. I'll say that Eversports was worse, because UND at least showed up for the first half, while Eversports just didn't broadcast.

I was at the hockey game against Bemedji so only followed on game cast. Sounds like the Weber stream was bad as well?

Weekly 2 deep changes:

Offense
Mat Cox and Adam Stiner listed as #1 and #2 LT replacing Stockwell (injured, doubtful) and Camy
Stiner also listed as #2 RT, replacing Cox

Defense
Jawon Johnson moves into #1 SOLB, replacing LaBat who slides to #2
Idowu moves to #2 ZOLB from #2 SOLB (Harmston falls off the 2 deep)
Former QB Jake Hanson moves into the #2 SILB spot, replacing DaQuan Baker
Steve Greer returns to the depth chart as #3 NG
Reyes moves from #1 FS to #1 SS, replacing Johnson. Palmborg listed as #2, replacing Olson
William James moves from #2 to #1 at FS, Flowers listed as #2

Special Teams
Santiago and Cerriteno listed as #1 and #2 KR. Reed no longer listed