SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Vermont

AZSIOUX

According to GPL, Vermont plays a strong center ice trap that the Gophers could not solve.  Hopefully UND's speed will be evident and break any trapping.

they have 1 goal in 3 games. Doubt Duluth played that way.

Interesting notes from brads article 

Article

•  This will be UND's first-ever game in Vermont.
  •  UND is unbeaten in its last 14 nonconference regular-season games (11-0-3).
Edited by AZSIOUX

I was trying not to take an easy shot at the Gophers.

Missed the word NOT, ha woops. Well I was  with that scorching goals per game start 

if the goalie can stay steady at best this weekend und will sweep and keep that non conference unbeaten streak going. Boeser with a big weekend along with 8 and jewels. They were dynamic 

Edited by AZSIOUX

Ouch.  If it's a serious case of mono, it will be hard for him to come back anytime soon.   The fatigue can really last a long time in serious cases. 

That's true, but these kids are young and in great physical shape.  They tend to work their way through mono a lot faster than the rest of us.

Gotta say I'm disappointed in you

I took my shots in my blog. Unabashed lol. I mentioned it three times that Vermont beat the Gophers 3-0 and even had a picture lol.

HEY! Did you guys hear that Vermont beat the Gophers 3-0 in Minneapolis?! Did you guys hear that Minnesota has only score 1 goal in 9 periods this season?! Oh you didn't hear that? Well... glad I could help :)

Didn't someone else have mono in the last few years? Was it Trent Olson last year? How long did it take him to come back?

Was Trevor yes and he was pretty much a large part of the second half, the little he did play he wasnt the same from what i remember. Seems to zap the energy out of a person for quite some time. Hopefully he can get past it much quick but it sure seems to be a long drawn out thing that makes playing any kind of sport at a high level nearly impossible.

Was Trevor yes and he was pretty much a large part of the second half, the little he did play he wasnt the same from what i remember. Seems to zap the energy out of a person for quite some time. Hopefully he can get past it much quick but it sure seems to be a long drawn out thing that makes playing any kind of sport at a high level nearly impossible.

If it's mono, I'd say after Christmas, and he won't look the same the rest of the year.

Gotta say I'm disappointed in you

Don't I get some brownie points for driving all the way to Maine to attend the Icebreaker?  Besides, it is early in the season and I have to pace myself.  I will say that all of the shenanigans by other schools may cut down on our road trips this year simply because we can't get tickets.

Caggiula Schmaltz Boeser

Poganski Johnson Chyzyk

Wilkie Simonson Olson

Gardner Sanderson Gornall

Stecher Ausmus

LaDue Thompson

Poolman Shaw

Hrynkiw

Anderson

Oh boy.  I don't like loading up the top in most cases but I'm with you.  We'll need to rely on our top and have lines 2-4 play solid D.

Edited by scpa0305