SiouxSports.com Forum

Roll call to boston

gfhockey

If you're looking for a place to get a drink near TD Garden, check out these places...

http://www.boston.com/thingstodo/gallery/gardenarea/

I've been to The Fours (named for #4 Bobby Orr) and it was very cool. Tons of Bruins/Celtics memorabilia, lots of beers and tv's as well. And yes, even non-Bruins fans are welcome. :)

Last year in Philly, they sold booze in the club seating. And there wasn't really anything seperating clubs from lower bowl, except a thin rope. Which people had no trouble climbing over.

In Philly a guy brought a fresh cup of beer to his seat after every break. Said you buy it in a bar and sneak it out.

On the UND charter for the wife and I ....booya!! Go Sioux!

Im going to be in phoenix that weekend anyone have any ideas on a sports bar I could go to with the opportunity of running into some Sioux fans?  Maybe Az Sioux has an idea

Check out RT O'Sullivan's - owned by UND grads they will have basically every TV in the bar on the game. 

RTOsullivans.com

Has anyone else not received their tickets in the mail?  I have been patiently waiting I was going to email the NCAA or call the TD Garden.  Thought I would check with you all first.

I would check on your tickets, especially if you bought early with a priority number, I received mine maybe 6 weeks ago.

I would check on your tickets, especially if you bought early with a priority number, I received mine maybe 6 weeks ago.

Ouch, sounds good.  I have my number, they were ordered 10/27.  Thank you for the help

Im going to be in phoenix that weekend anyone have any ideas on a sports bar I could go to with the opportunity of running into some Sioux fans?  Maybe Az Sioux has an idea

RT O'Sullivans at Stapley and US 60 in Mesa has get togethers for every Sioux game.  We would normally be there but are headed to Boston.