SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

So sick of smack talk from those who are nothing but fair weather fans! Don't like the Sioux? Find another team to support & then bash depending on the day. For me & likely, many other Sioux faithful, we'll just keep on keepin' on

Dissenting and venting is not being a fair weather fan!  I would guess some of the most die-hard and loyal supporters of UND hockey voice their frustrations and disappointment on this board. I certainly do.  Being a fan does not mean that you approach the team as infallible or that you must cheerlead...

is your avatar seriously a tramp stamp?  Not trying to be a dick...

• Upvote 4

Ya all know the definition of insanity...somehow thinking hak is gonna suddenly get good at coaching in the Frozen Four.

Interesting...and all this time I thought the definition of insanity was continuing to read posts by the likes of Cratter, gfhockey and fightingsioux4life without hitting the Ignore button! :D

Dissenting and venting is not being a fair weather fan!  I would guess some of the most die-hard and loyal supporters of UND hockey voice their frustrations and disappointment on this board. I certainly do.  Being a fan does not mean that you approach the team as infallible or that you must cheerlead...

is your avatar seriously a tramp stamp?  Not trying to be a dick...

This is a great post...  If you have anything bad to say about Hak, watch out, you are no longer a fan.  For a while there only blind lemmings were allowed to be fans I guess.

• Upvote 1

This is a great post... If you have anything bad to say about Hak, watch out, you are no longer a fan. For a while there only blind lemmings were allowed to be fans I guess.

You can say negative things about Hak, just have an argument of what can be done better, or who could do it better. Those of us you refer to as Hak supporters get tired of Fire Hak, or he's not getting it done, or he can't win the big one. Is it that much to ask that you put forward an argument for discussion over the generic terms that the Fire Hak crowd usually throws out?

I cant wait to read this thread in a few weeks and just laugh. After we win 4 straight of course.

Can it SERIOUSLY be Friday so this thread can go the way of the dodo.

It already did, gfhorkely has shared his wisdom with us. #nattysrule :(

So if you don't agree with someone, your solution is to hit the "ignore" button?  Really classy son.  But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :angry:

I don't put people on "ignore" because I don't agree with them.  But if that makes you sleep better at night.....go ahead.

HAHA - you don't have to worry - I haven't hit the Ignore button for you!  In fact, I haven't ignored anyone on here ever.  I find there is great entertainment value in reading the same $hit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

HAHA - you don't have to worry - I haven't hit the Ignore button for you!  In fact, I haven't ignored anyone on here ever.  I find there is great entertainment value in reading the same !@$! over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Okay, fair enough.  But with a passionate fan base, you will get that.

Hak can and will coach as long as he wants at UND and I'm good with that but to go a whole career at UND as the head coach without a NC would be nothing less than an epic fail on his part.

• Upvote 2

This is a great post... If you have anything bad to say about Hak, watch out, you are no longer a fan. For a while there only blind lemmings were allowed to be fans I guess.

You Hak haters or banner demanders should read articles from USCHO and CHN about the criticism to Hak from Sioux fans. They even think you guys are idiots! No wonder so many people hate Sioux fans!

The sad thing I've been learning lately is I'm starting to hate Sioux fans, and I am one of them, but not the ones in the minority that make us all look ridiculous!

You Hak haters or banner demanders should read articles from USCHO and CHN about the criticism to Hak from Sioux fans. They even think you guys are idiots! No wonder so many people hate Sioux fans!

The sad thing I've been learning lately is I'm starting to hate Sioux fans, and I am one of them, but not the ones in the minority that make us all look ridiculous!

Do you really think most people on here care what USCHO and CHN think?  I don't.

This is a great pistol  If you have anything bad to say about Hak, watch out, you are no longebasicallyr a fan.  For a while there only blind lemmings were allowed to be fans I guess.

Great post. People are inclined to hogpile you here if you make note that the Emperor has no clothes. It's as if one is insulting his personal integrity, when all is being mentioned is that he has yet to bring home a NC. That's all, relax people, he's part of the team and is fair game as much as the fourth line center is. Even more so. After all, players come & go over the years; whereas the coaching staff has been the one constant the past 11 years.

I'm staying on the sidelines re:: this issue until the season concludes. Coach Hakstol deserves that much, I feel. This year seems favorable for us what with having basically home ice before Boston.