SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Denver

AZSIOUX

What do u think the best deal is on a flight - either from here or Fargo - I heard once there were actually Good deals direct out of Devils lake ?

The frontier flight is a really good deal direct from Denver to Fargo.  I have some buddies flying in to Fargo in February for the DU series and it's $200 roundtrip.

NCAA Hockey: North Dakota vs Denver

Tonight at 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT on TSN2

Just noticed this on TSN.ca. Interesting that tsn is televising an NCAA regular season hockey game. Good publicity/recruiting for UND to be seen throughout Canada.

Too bad we can't stream that game.

Sounds like Chyzyk will play tonight and I'll guess Panz plays over Mattson.  Both Chyzyk and Panz can play on the PK and if history says anything about this series being played in Denver, the Pios will be on the PP a bunch. 

Sounds like Chyzyk will play tonight and I'll guess Panz plays over Mattson.  Both Chyzyk and Panz can play on the PK and if history says anything about this series being played in Denver, the Pios will be on the PP a bunch. 

Panz huh.  I am really starting to feel bad for Mattson. I cannot remember this ever happening to a UND player.  He even had a great development camp for the Hawks this past summer. If he doesn't play Friday I'm guessing he'll play Saturday.  We could use him if he decides to play hard.

Panz huh.  I am really starting to feel bad for Mattson. I cannot remember this ever happening to a UND player.  He even had a great development camp for the Hawks this past summer. If he doesn't play Friday I'm guessing he'll play Saturday.  We could use him if he decides to play hard.

Panz just because of his PK ability and he provides a little more of a solid defensive presence. 

I have a hunch Mattson will be given the opportunity, and will make the most of it.

Do they travel 22 or 23? Do we know who is still back in Grand Forks? OK, OK, pretty safe to say that Stetcher and St. Clair are home, but who else? 

I'd think they'd take all seven healthy defensemen. 

Did Sanderson show enough last week to make the trip this week? 

People gotzta know ... 

I have a hunch Mattson will be given the opportunity, and will make the most of it.

I hope so. I thought the last time he played he looked good. Generated some offense and didn't turn the puck over but hasn't played since. Sorry but I am not a fan of what Panz brings to the table. No offensive punch and a couple penalties a game. Hard to be effective on the PK when you're the one in the box.

Do they travel 22 or 23? Do we know who is still back in Grand Forks? OK, OK, pretty safe to say that Stetcher and St. Clair are home, but who else? 

I'd think they'd take all seven healthy defensemen. 

Did Sanderson show enough last week to make the trip this week? 

People gotzta know ...

One extra forward and one extra defensemen.

I hope so. I thought the last time he played he looked good. Generated some offense and didn't turn the puck over but hasn't played since. Sorry but I am not a fan of what Panz brings to the table. No offensive punch and a couple penalties a game. Hard to be effective on the PK when you're the one in the box.

Panz for President!!

I'll be looking for how the team adjusts to the higher level of play compared to last weekend. From the slow Lakers on home ice, to a much more skilled team on away ice in a high altitude city which will test their endurance. Basically from a strong D3 team to a high quality D1 team in a matter of six days. When we went from the Badgers to Miami, it appeared the team needed a game to adjust to the higher tempo. Considering it's the last series before the break, I would think the players will adjust rather quickly this time or will be ready from the drop of the puck.

One extra forward and one extra defensemen.

So 22. (Dress 20, 12+6+2, for a game.) 

With 26 on the roster (15+8+3), and pretty sure "Scrabble" (the third goalie) and St. Clair and Stetcher are at home, so I wonder which other forward is home (Murphy? Sanderson?) because I'm quite confident in predicting they took all the healthy defensemen. 

With 26 on the roster (15+8+3), and pretty sure "Scrabble" (the third goalie) and St. Clair and Stetcher are at home, so I wonder which other forward is home (Murphy? Sanderson?) because I'm quite confident in predicting they took all the healthy defensemen. 

"Scrabble" heh

My guess is Chyzk and Mattson will be in the lineup tonight and Sanderson and Panzarella are along on the trip and will be the scratches tonight.

I couldn't tell what forwards came in the picture North Dakota MHockey put on twitter this morning at the morning skate. To me it looks like Sanderson didn't make the trip.