SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

Some of these new Bison "fans", wouldn't know who Brock Jensen is. What time do they play in Frisco? Are the 'Niners home this weekend, too? Will Joe Montana be there? I think the Illini are going to give NDSU a good game. If the Bison win, are they in the B1G? Simple question.

Bandwagon fans in every sport at every level. Not sure why this is so shocking.

They will make the playoffs for the foreseeable future. They only have to be top 24, it won't be hard for them.

All I care about is that we make the playoffs in very foreseeable future.   This is getting embarrassing.   I'm sure NDSU will win today, but I don't care, I just want us in the playoffs next year.

Although I of course hope that Illinois State pulls out the game today, I think the "Frisco home-field advantage" for NDSU will be too much. The championship game is by no means neutral; the vast majority of FCS championship fans in Frisco represent NDSU. I honestly believe the only way NDSU gets knocked off in the foreseeable future is if they play a true road playoff game. Fortunately, that could happen as soon as next season...

Watching the kvly pregame show. More Bison class on display today as some guy in a #1 bison jersey walked behind their LIVE set and yelled

"F her right in the p***y!"

for all the state to hear.

He works in the public relations department for the university.

#SUproud

Watching the kvly pregame show. More Bison class on display today as some guy in a #1 bison jersey walked behind their LIVE set and yelled

Everybody has them, the one friend, sibling, in-law or colleague that you'd like to see loose the ability to speak at certain times. For instance I'd love to take gf hockey to my in-laws let him tear them down for an afternoon, but I'd run the other way if I saw him and I was with some clients. You want people to have passion but know that there's a place for certain types of behavior. I'm just glad it's a NDSU fan not a UND fan being a moron.

Copyright 2014 Jameis Winston. All rights reserved.