SiouxSports.com Forum

GOBC/%gobc

MoreSiouxForYou

Al right Boys and Girls keep bashing the GOBC and products you use everyday will continue to increase vs other communityies

Since SS.com suspended me, they were NOT happy at all..In fact they don't want me posting here AT ALL...I had to strike a last minute deal last night over some late night koniaks to continue to post here...

HOWEVER, Since I was supsneded 2 weeks i cannot divulge any inside infor for 2 weeks...Ask UNDBIZ who called the shots in the tv contract with fsn north...there are a lot more contracts where that came from...im not sure if enve most of you know what a contract is but whatever...infact i doubt most of you are even born rasied and live in the Grand Forks like the GOBC does.

PS How does the bison trolls get to stay on and post when i bleed green and am a bigger UND Fan then about 96.5% of you guys... WOW

Al right Boys and Girls keep bashing the GOBC and products you use everyday will continue to increase vs other communityies

Since SS.com suspended me, they were NOT happy at all..In fact they don't want me posting here AT ALL...I had to strike a last minute deal last night over some late night koniaks to continue to post here...

HOWEVER, Since I was supsneded 2 weeks i cannot divulge any inside infor for 2 weeks...Ask UNDBIZ who called the shots in the tv contract with fsn north...there are a lot more contracts where that came from...im not sure if enve most of you know what a contract is but whatever...infact i doubt most of you are even born rasied and live in the Grand Forks like the GOBC does.

PS How does the bison trolls get to stay on and post when i bleed green and am a bigger UND Fan then about 96.5% of you guys... WOW

Wonder if it is more to do with the fact that you aren't REAL. You are a character. You are fiction.

%GOBC

It also doesn't exist. Your bit has run its course.

http://youtu.be/Lmq2n46YxDo

You do know any kind of tv contract UND makes is public knowledge and anyone can go and pull them. 

• Upvote 1