SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Polls Week of 10-20-14

Matt

und wants a player that is injured his senior season out of Minnesota, ndsu got the shrine game mvp qb out of Nebraska, see a difference?

You pick the player that best first your team. Obviously Bohl thought Mollberg would look good in yellow and green.

this bull !@#$ yopic comes up every year it is like a broken record, just stop!  NDSU recruited number 1,2,3 out of Nebraska this year. they are head and shoulders above the fcs. every team can have a hiccup, but it is the total body of work that creates dynastys.

BTW, you are completely 100% lying about the rankings of your Nebraska recruits.  Don't lie dude, especially that bad.  Its not even close to what you stated.

Hell, SDSU got TWO guys rated higher than any of your three.

hypothetical question? if und were to beat ndsu next year what does it mean to the grand scheme of things, answer nothing, ndsu has a stable of top tier recruits.

Great point, ranch-hand. Ole Miss and Mississippi State may as well leave the SEC too...they'll never be able to hang with Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee!

keep trying darryls, what is it now? ten years of youre team playing second fiddle, I apologize to everyone else on here but this idiot grinds my gears. He should be in charge of the department of redundancy department.  I actually had family and friends that have played ball for und, and I enjoy the up and coming program, but this Richard likes to play stupid and poke slight jabs at ndsu and ask stupid questions or make stupid comments to get a response, than claim he didn't start it.

keep trying darryls, what is it now? ten years of youre team playing second fiddle, I apologize to everyone else on here but this idiot grinds my gears. He should be in charge of the department of redundancy department. I actually had family and friends that have played ball for und, and I enjoy the up and coming program, but this Richard likes to play stupid and poke slight jabs at ndsu and ask stupid questions or make stupid comments to get a response, than claim he didn't start it.

Poke slight jabs at NDSU, did you think this was Bisonville? I didn't post about hanging with NDSU on this board until a 3 year old reposted an incorrect post from AGS. I didn't know the boards were the same. Bisonville is that way----->

BTW, you are completely 100% lying about the rankings of your Nebraska recruits.  Don't lie dude, especially that bad.  Its not even close to what you stated.

Hell, SDSU got TWO guys rated higher than any of your three.

wasn't stick and urzandowski co mvp's on offense? how about board mvp on defense in the shrine game? I consider that top talent in Nebraska.  correction I don't remember if it was board or not.

wasn't stick and urzandowski co mvp's on offense? how about board mvp on defense in the shrine game? I consider that top talent in Nebraska.  correction I don't remember if it was board or not.

Who cares, it was a frickin shrine football game in the summer.  So that means they are the best players in the state, right?

Get a clue.

• Upvote 1

Poke slight jabs at NDSU, did you think this was Bisonville? I didn't post about hanging with NDSU on this board until a 3 year old reposted an incorrect post from AGS. I didn't know the boards were the same. Bisonville is that way----->

keep jabbing Richard head,  bisonville server is probably located in the basement of the apartment you live in a block away from the fargo dome.  Give the computer back to your bison fan wife, you suck at this!

That kind of statement represents the new Bison fan.  Jumpin in cause it's cool and actually knowing nothing about the entity they "love" so much.

• Upvote 1

keep jabbing Richard head, bisonville server is probably located in the basement of the apartment you live in a block away from the fargo dome. Give the computer back to your bison fan wife, you suck at this!

Richard head? Ahh someone's been watching Beavis and Butthead again. And I have a house, where you still live at your parent's house. Mods time to rid this board of another Bison troll.

You pick the player that best first your team. Obviously Bohl thought Mollberg would look good in yellow and green.

Do you think a single NDSU fan out there feels any remorse for not getting Molberg?

There is a reason Molberg went to UND and not NDSU. He wanted to play rather than ride the pine behind Carson Wentz. 

Please name the last recruit since 2010 that UND beat out ahead of NDSU and during that time period was a better player than who ultimately started for NDSU.....I can't name one. 

Do you think a single NDSU fan out there feels any remorse for not getting Molberg?

There is a reason Molberg went to UND and not NDSU. He wanted to play rather than ride the pine behind Carson Wentz. 

Please name the last recruit since 2010 that UND beat out ahead of NDSU and during that time period was a better player than who ultimately started for NDSU.....I can't name one.

http://youtu.be/5hR5YNqE3K8

Post #9 of this thread, BisonAlum11 accuses darell of something posted on bisonville, and the entire thread goes off the rails.   mj23 and kingranch chirp along in unison as well.  wtf is this, a UND board or not?   Someone needs to kick these spineless tards off this site, please.   thank you.  

And yes, i'm well aware i'm violating the no name calling rules.   But until these dipshits are kicked off, i'm not going to worry about it.   

• Upvote 4

Post #9 of this thread, BisonAlum11 accuses darell of something posted on bisonville, and the entire thread goes off the rails.   mj23 and kingranch chirp along in unison as well.  wtf is this, a UND board or not?   Someone needs to kick these spineless tards off this site, please.   thank you.  

And yes, i'm well aware i'm violating the no name calling rules.   But until these dipshits are kicked off, i'm not going to worry about it.   

darell1976 just said on AGS that he thinks UND would beat NDSU this year. By virtue I think UND should be getting consideration for a top 5 ranking.

Yep, this was the post that started it all.

this bull !@#$ yopic comes up every year it is like a broken record, just stop!  NDSU recruited number 1,2,3 out of Nebraska this year. they are head and shoulders above the fcs. every team can have a hiccup, but it is the total body of work that creates dynastys.

I know you were already called out on this, but wow....talk about a flat out lie.  Pelini may have some issues, but you seriously thought NDSU went into Big Red's backyard and took the top 3 guys in the state. This 24/7 list shows you got #'s 11 and 12.  SDSU had #'s 7 and 8.  Rivals gives you #'s 5, 8 and 10. But keep going with what you said. If you repeat it enough, it has proven to become a fact with the FU faithful. 

For the record, not knocking these kids, just amazed that you actually thought that.

und wants a player that is injured his senior season out of Minnesota, ndsu got the shrine game mvp qb out of Nebraska, see a difference?

So a kid gets hurt his senior season and he shouldn't going to get recruited by anyone?  Obviously you proved how big of a "fan" you were with the previous post, but NDSU and all other schools do continue to look at players they were previously interested in even if they get hurt. Pretty certain NDSU has gotten some players that have slipped through the crack due to injuries in high school (or not being academically qualified, etc).

Just off the top of my head, while he's no longer with UND, Jameer Jackson would have easily played for NDSU.  And as a true freshman, Dev Ferguson is well on his way as well.

• Upvote 1