SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Polls Week of 10-20-14

Matt

Ironic comment coming from a fan of an institution that used the Chicago Blackhawks logo for 30 years.

The difference is that UND and UND fans readily admitted that it was the Blackhawks logo.  It was, and still is, called the Blackhawks logo.  A lot of NDSU fans actually believe that NDSU fans invented the horns.  Kinda goes back to that delusion issue that NDSU fans have.

• Upvote 1

LMAO.

I guess that's why my cousin who went to UND and lives in Dickinson calls me after every Bison game that he watches each Saturday and drives to Fargo twice a year to tailgate.

Funny you should mention Dickinson, a hotbed of fickle-ness and champion city of bandwagon fans. I was there a month ago and stopped in at Players Sports Bar to visit some old high school classmates. An NFL game had just started and was on every TV screen in the place. The bar area was jam-packed. About 5-7 minutes in, the crowd absolutely erupted as one of the teams scored a TD. Kinda caught me off-guard as I had absolutely no idea that Dickinson, North Dakota is apparently the heart of Seattle Seahawk country.

A couple of 3-8 or 5-6 seasons for NDSU and some playoff appearances for UND and Dickinson will be the epicenter of North Dakota football.

Why is this thread topic named FCS Polls Week...... I see practically nothing about polls or teams in it.

It should be named Trolls Week instead. It started off about polls, until post #9 when bison alumni11 claimed Darrell1976 said something on a different website.

Then bisonalumni's trusty boyfriends nosidel, and you, chirped in to support him. And it's gone downhill ever since.

• Upvote 1

I chirped in to support him? I love the whiny little punks like you who cry non stop. Not sure where I've been trolling in here but you go ahead and keep up the crying. You make your fan base proud.

Lol. I just stated the facts. I'm perfectly calm. You seem to be the one getting all up in the air about it. It appears you are crying and whining right now.

Do you think you make your fan base proud little fella? Spending your time at Sioux Sports displaying you little man syndrome for all the world to see? You are an embarrassment to real bison fans.

Lol. I just stated the facts. I'm perfectly calm. You seem to be the one getting all up in the air about it. It appears you are crying and whining right now.

Do you think you make your fan base proud little fella? Spending your time at Sioux Sports displaying you little man syndrome for all the world to see? You are an embarrassment to real bison fans.

You mean the ones grazing in Jamestown.

Yeah and all I stated was that Western Ill has played some good teams tough this year and was taking it to Illinois State til they made that comeback to win.  I also stated this year UND wouldn't win at Western Ill.  So yes I'm pretty much stating facts but you don't like what i have to say so you whine and cry and call people trolls.  You acting like a baby looks worse than anything. 

Seems like opinions and hypotheticals, not a facts.  Good try though.

• Upvote 1

Me and Wildfan already proved your Minnesota, UND hockey question wrong so this is what you come up with?

You get out much?

You've been posting here nonstop for three straight days.

I don't think you did. I have seen plenty of NDSU alumni support and cheer for UND hockey, but never have I seen NDSU alumni cheer for UND football to the lengths of which I see UND alumni cheering for NDSU.

True rivalries, Auburn/Alabama, Michigan/Ohio State, Duke/NorthCarolina do not have a alumni cheering for the other team in a sport each program has.

I showed this to my friend who went to Montana State. For a long time UM was the show in the state of Montana. I asked him if he or anyone he knows spent their Saturdays watching the Grizz, cheering for the Grizz, tailgating wearing Grizz gear, or traveling to watch their national championship games. His response was you are seriously asking me that Fing question?

I don't think you did. I have seen plenty of NDSU alumni support and cheer for UND hockey, but never have I seen NDSU alumni cheer for UND football to the lengths of which I see UND alumni cheering for NDSU.

True rivalries, Auburn/Alabama, Michigan/Ohio State, Duke/NorthCarolina do not have a alumni cheering for the other team in a sport each program has.

I showed this to my friend who went to Montana State. For a long time UM was the show in the state of Montana. I asked him if he or anyone he knows spent their Saturdays watching the Grizz, cheering for the Grizz, tailgating wearing Grizz gear, or traveling to watch their national championship games. His response was you are seriously asking me that Fing question?

Just because you call them true UND fans doesn't make them that - alums yes - fans nope - just because you attended a school doesn't make you a fan for life. A true UND fan would never cross over to FU land no matter what the situation. Some of it has to be for professional reasons if that is where professional people go I would be there to smooze and if I lived in FU land and my professional/business depended on fitting in I would bit the bullet and attend   but you wouldn't find me shaking a Scream Yellow sign at any games.  

Yeah and all I stated was that Western Ill has played some good teams tough this year and was taking it to Illinois State til they made that comeback to win. I also stated this year UND wouldn't win at Western Ill. So yes I'm pretty much stating facts but you don't like what i have to say so you whine and cry and call people trolls. You acting like a baby looks worse than anything.

You mad, or sad, bro? As far as "looks worse than anything", I'm pretty sure you, nosidel, and bisonalumni11 during your late night love affairs looks worse than anything.