SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Polls Week of 10-20-14

Matt

It usually always turns out this way. No matter where. USD and SDSU alumni are always going to the other depending on where they are. Seems like alot of the USD game day crowd is from Yankton, Sioux City, Mitchell, Some Sioux Falls(more to SDSU as it is closer). While SDSU is more Brookings, Huron, Watertown, Sioux Falls.

Most are FOOTBALL fans, many just like to see a game at the cheapest possible

Which is why USD and SDSU isn't even a rivalry. They don't give a !@#$.

Another day wasted by FU trolls sharing their insecurity on another team's site. We get it your football team is having a great run, ours is struggling. Coming here every day is just a really poor reflection on your life.

• Upvote 1

Which is why USD and SDSU isn't even a rivalry. They don't give a !@#$.

By that argument there is no rivalries in the nation. Because it seems like every town you are in the majority of people will go to the local game. 

Also when they(USD/SDSU) play each other, their true colors normally come out. The family that went to USD wearing SDSU stuff to every other game will take out the Red for that game. 

By that argument there is no rivalries in the nation. Because it seems like every town you are in the majority of people will go to the local game.

How many Minnesota alumni, living in GF, do you see showing up to UND hockey games dressed in UND gear cheering for UND hockey?

Of all the ridiculous crazy arguments I have heard, this takes the cake!

2011BisonAlumni.....you need to get out more and get a life.   Better keep you away from tall buildings once the Bison lose a few games, apparently your whole livelihood and happiness is tied to the Bison being on top.  You are definitely super insecure that you have to keep coming here and pumping up your chest.  It is honestly really sad.

• Upvote 1

LMAO.

I guess that's why my cousin who went to UND and lives in Dickinson calls me after every Bison game that he watches each Saturday and drives to Fargo twice a year to tailgate.

Besides people who have kids at UND, I don't know a single NDSU fan who spends their Saturdays in GF watching UND football.

Isn't that what I just said. I know its crazy for you but there are infact UND fans who cheer for both football teams.

I guess that one went right over your head. Your coworker lives in Fargo, so not a big deal he goes to Bison football games even if he did graduate from UND. 

Those NDSU fans you know probably live in Fargo. So why would they drive to GF to watch a UND football game?

How many Minnesota alumni, living in GF, do you see showing up to UND hockey games dressed in UND gear cheering for UND hockey?

Quite a few, even in the student section.  I have yet to see any Gopher apparel at a UND hockey game this year.

When NDSU falls off their high horse you will see alot of people that are immediately not as big of fan of NDSU.

Example was Boston College in hockey, when they were dominant a few years ago, you rarely heard of Boston U fans besides at the Beanpot game, until the last 2 years when BC was no longer the top overall team

Isn't that what I just said. I know its crazy for you but there are infact UND fans who cheer for both football teams.

I guess that one went right over your head. Your coworker lives in Fargo, so not a big deal he goes to Bison football games even if he did graduate from NDSU.

Those NDSU fans you know probably live in Fargo. So why would they drive to GF to watch a UND football game?

Where did I say I live or my co worker live in Fargo or even close to Fargo? We don't.

I know there are UND fans who cheer for both teams...a lot of them. That is why it isn't a true rivalry anymore.

I bet their are a lot of UND alumni living in Minneapolis who go to UM hockey games, wearing UM hockey gear, cheering for UM.....lmfao!

I don't know if they are alumni or not, but i know a few people who go to UND games, and cheer for UND hockey because they live in the area. I have a couple buddies exact scenario. 

Except for when the Gophers visit the ralph.

Bad example from you!

You get out much?

Where did I say I live or my co worker live in Fargo or even close to Fargo? We don't.

I know there are UND fans who cheer for both teams...a lot of them. That is why it isn't a true rivalry anymore.

Michigan and

When they play each other those fans won't be chearing for both. I'm sure most of them will pull out the UND green.

I bet their are a lot of UND alumni living in Minneapolis who go to UM hockey games, wearing UM hockey gear, cheering for UM.....lmfao

"True rivalry"? Does NDSU not have one of those anymore in football?

Because some fans of UND go to ndsu game and because NDSU fans go to UND hockey games means the football game isn't a true rivalry anymore?

You get out much?

I bet there are a ton of Red Sox fans living in New York who show up to Yankee games wearing Yankee gear cheering for the Yankees lol.

Me and Wildfan already proved your Minnesota, UND hockey question wrong so this is what you come up with?

You get out much?

You've been posting here nonstop for three straight days.

Me and Wildfan already proved your Minnesota, UND hockey question wrong so this is what you come up with?

You get out much?

You've been posting here nonstop for three straight days.

The way his post came off was very childish, especially with that lol at the end. For not being a rivalry they sure do troll harder then Gopher diehards.

LMAO.

I guess that's why my cousin who went to UND and lives in Dickinson calls me after every Bison game that he watches each Saturday and drives to Fargo twice a year to tailgate.

Besides people who have kids at UND, I don't know a single NDSU fan who spends their Saturdays in GF watching UND football.

Please tell us more personal stories about your brother Daryl and your other brother Daryl. You're testimonials are so influential.

You guys have to realize that you are conversing with ndsu fans. Quit acting surprised that they antagonize everything you say. Who cares if they think there's a rivalry or if they want to play us. The game will come soon enough either way. Go Sioux!

Maybe it's more than one NDSU fan?That's why they've been posting so often and why the name is bison alumni.

Hey! I'm out of popcorn...

JohnBoy, you have any extra?

Seriously, some of you guys need to learn to ignore (or at least not get drawn in by) these trolls.

I don't.... Unfortunately. I'm sick of the taste now though.