SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

I think they should have taken names and done a lottery when they initially went on sale to the public.  Goodness knows it was random who got them to begin with, as some got tickets long after others had been denied during the process.  Wouldn't mind them doing the same for the second time around, because it wouldn't upset people so much that stood in line or tried to get online to get tickets.  At least you wouldn't have to go through an irritating process and come out of it feeling like the whole process was a sham.

Scheels Arena definitely messed up the general public sales in more ways then one.  Selling tickets at the box office before they were to be released and then adding SRO tickets 10-15 minutes after the other ones sold out doesn't exactly scream competence.

Great, thanks! So it looks like either 1:00 & 4:30 CT or 3:30 & 7:00 CT.

If we are a one seed.....it will be either the 1:00 game or the 3:30 game.

**note** This is just a guess, I'm not a member of the gobc, but I do like eating at the truckstop. More often than not, the one seed plays the early game in each regional. There has been exceptions. 

If we are a one seed.....it will be either the 1:00 game or the 3:30 game.

**note** This is just a guess, I'm not a member of the gobc, but I do like eating at the truckstop. More often than not, the one seed plays the early game in each regional. There has been exceptions. 

Interesting, at the X in '12 wasn't UMN the early game against BU and we had the late game vs. WMU?

I believe we were the 1 seed that year but I'm assuming that is one of the exceptions you referred to.

Before things really hit the fan, this needs to be repeated somewhere around 10,000 times:

As with any member of the committee and his or her school, Faison will have to recuse himself from discussions involving North Dakota’s place in the NCAA tournament.

FYI for those wondering on timing of tickets, I received my West Regional tickets in the mail today through the NDCC 

Still looking for clarification on this.  Did anybody else receive their tickets in the mail?  This was in the communication I received from the ticket office:

Tickets may be picked up starting immediately at the UND/REA Ticket Office at Ralph Engelstad Arena. We will NOT be mailing out any of the ticket packages. We are asking you to pickup your tickets as unlike traditional UND Hockey tickets, NCAA regional tickets have no way of replacement if lost, damaged or stolen.

Still looking for clarification on this.  Did anybody else receive their tickets in the mail?  This was in the communication I received from the ticket office:

Tickets may be picked up starting immediately at the UND/REA Ticket Office at Ralph Engelstad Arena. We will NOT be mailing out any of the ticket packages. We are asking you to pickup your tickets as unlike traditional UND Hockey tickets, NCAA regional tickets have no way of replacement if lost, damaged or stolen.

I'm picking mine up tonight at the Ralph.  I never received any notice that they would be mailed out...above statement is exactly what I received as well.

Sorry for the confusion. My parents got the tickets at The Ralph through their NDCC priority and I bought the tix from them.

I assumed they received them in the mail, my bad!