SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN College Gameday NDSU Part 2

Jeremy_und2004

Hey, Bison trolls, THIS thread! 

Hey Mods.  MERGE THE THREADS.  As long as there are things to comment on in the other one I will respond to it.  The logical way to go about doing this is merge the two threads.  HOWEVER this thread was for last years CGD.  The other one was started (by a Bison fan.... I know) for this years CGD visit.

Hey Mods.  MERGE THE THREADS.  As long as there are things to comment on in the other one I will respond to it.  The logical way to go about doing this is merge the two threads.  HOWEVER this thread was for last years CGD.  The other one was started (by a Bison fan.... I know) for this years CGD visit.

It's in the wrong forum.

I know Oxbow6 is a big fan. I should have used my sarcasm alert because I was being facetious.

Had I made that same comment, though, you would be asking what color Bison jersey will I wear on the drive to Fargo this coming Saturday morning.

Nah.  That bit has about run it's course.  

Psst...home greens or white roadies? 

Oh is it? Oh ok, still no need for all the whining and crying. Did i say anything about reading this over in the NCAA news? No i didn't, never looked. Quit trying to sound cool for all the whining.

OK, son, happy-time on the internet for tonight is over. You have a big day at school tomorrow and your coloring homework isn't done yet.

That's what that quality UN_ education will do for you :p

Think of the positive side, DI, once these shirts are pulled from the shelves and boxed up as a tax write-off, an entire village of people in the mountains of Chile will be exposed to your team.

hash brown Bisons_worldwide