SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

The NY Times article about the latest FSU Criminoles. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/15/sports/ncaafootball/for-an-fsu-football-player-a-hit-and-run-becomes-two-traffic-tickets.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=3

I love how in the first article the FSU President calls the NYT story "speculative". Haven't his boys suffered enough? ;)

What was Notre Dame doing? Had the ball 2nd down with about 1:35 left up 3 and Northwestern out of timeouts and instead of taking a knee they run the ball and fumble and Northwestern recovers and then moves the ball into field goal range and gets the tying field goal to send it to OT. 

Melvin Gordon broke the single game rushing record with 408 yards and 4 TDs in a 59-24 Wisconsin win over Nebraska.

Would guess we see two SEC teams in the top 4 this week after Alabama beat Mississippi State and TCU really struggled to win at Kansas.

What was Notre Dame doing? Had the ball 2nd down with about 1:35 left up 3 and Northwestern out of timeouts and instead of taking a knee they run the ball and fumble and Northwestern recovers...

Brian Kelly, the Athletic Director is on hold for you on line 2...

Saw that as well...another case of trying to "make-up" points that comes back to bite a coach in the a**.

I'll give you one name I don't want to be considered for the job at Michigan: Brian Kelly.

Notre Dame has had some serious holder problems lately. It's been weird.

The man has won everywhere he has went. I trust him to lead Notre Dame.

That said, kneel the ball.

And rb, don't fumble.

Notre Dame has had some serious holder problems lately. It's been weird.

The man has won everywhere he has went. I trust him to lead Notre Dame.

That said, kneel the ball.

And rb, don't fumble.

Absolutely zero excuse to not kneel. None.

Where is Notre Dame's defense? First Arizona State and now Northwestern? How many points did the Mildcats score last week on Michigan's defense? NINE! At home, no less!

Absolutely zero excuse to not kneel. None.

Where is Notre Dame's defense? First Arizona State and now Northwestern? How many points did the Mildcats score last week on Michigan's defense? NINE! At home, no less!

Injuries. Injuries. And exploited weaknesses.

Don't worry, Michigan still probably couldn't score on my boys.