SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Very, very, very over-rated. Notre Dame BARELY beat Navy. Which shows how over-rated Florida State is too. Winston the thug shouldn't even be allowed to play college football.

Yea, that Navy is an awful team. An awful team that beat Georgia Southern 52-19 this season. The same Georgia Southern who rolled who at the end of last season? Florida.

Ummmmm..........let me see.....because at the time they beat #8LSU, #6 A&M, and #2 Auburn and should have beat #5 Alabama if they would have controlled the clock better. 

So they are ranked high because they beat other teams that were ranked, but no longer are (other than Auburn) because those teams have lost multiple times. Why were those teams ranked high at the time the game was played? A&M has completely collapsed, LSU is no powerhouse. Auburn is good and they are a quality win but other top 10 teams also have quality wins. Look at TCU, their only lose is to #7 Baylor. Why should TCU be ranked lower than Miss St? TCU has wins against 3 top 25 teams (as of the latest ranking), and a loss to a top 10 team. SEC bias, that's why. 

You are correct. I did say that they would work them over, maybe not win but would give them a hell of run.....that is how bad Nebraska is. Biggest mistake they ever made was move to the Big 10. You know the Big 10 conference is bad when Minnesota and Northwestern are favored in inter-conference games. I can't even believe this is a thread. The Big 10 is an entire 4-year recruiting class maybe even 2 classes behind the SEC.

Yeah a conference with 5 teams in the playoff committee's top 25 is absolutely horrible maybe the Big 10 should just disband. I'm looking forward to some Big 10 vs. SEC bowl matchups this year and think the Big 10 is in a lot better shape heading into those matchups than the past couple years.

Not saying they would win but Nebraska is beyond God-Awful.......Good Lord they lost to the gerbils last year! Melvin Gordon put 408 on them and he didn't even play the 4th quarter! Minnesota is favored to beat them this weekend! 

While I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Minnesota win this weekend Vegas has the Huskers as 10 point favorites right now.

Very, very, very over-rated. Notre Dame BARELY beat Navy. Which shows how over-rated Florida State is too. Winston the thug shouldn't even be allowed to play college football.

I honestly cannot wait for FSU to play someone good.  This year's team is definitely not as good as last year's team.  I agree that ND is always overrated however they should have beaten FSU, they passed the eye test to me as being better than FSU (only).  Honestly, I hope either Bama or Miss State gets them in the playoff (obviously if the top four stays the same, which I believe it will barring a Bama melt down to Auburn, which could very well happen).  Also, I do not think it would be unreasonable to think FLA could upset FSU.  FSU plays everybody close and FLA's defense is very good when it wants to be.

As a die hard Bama fan, I am kind of worried about playing Miss State again or Oregon.  Miss State looked like they only needed about another quarter to pull off the comeback. They are a very very good team, their defense was huge.  Oregon is scary for obvious reasons.

Missouri...Big XII mid-level team constantly trying to get over the Oklahoma/Texas/Nebraska hump.

Texas A&M...Big XII mid-level team trying to do the exact same thing.

Both teams come to the SEC and within a couple of seasons, are at the top of the conference.

SEC dominance indeed.

Missouri...Big XII mid-level team constantly trying to get over the Oklahoma/Texas/Nebraska hump.

Texas A&M...Big XII mid-level team trying to do the exact same thing.

Both teams come to the SEC and within a couple of seasons, are at the top of the conference.

SEC dominance indeed.

Who pulls in the recruits now?  A&M has got a bunch of blue chippers lately. Probably more than Okl, Texas and Nebraska combined.  Actually, they get more than all texas schools.  Baylor has a great coach and old QB.  Without the QB they are not as good as A&M right now.  A&M has two very young QBs.  And a bad defense :)

Axe game will more than likely now decide the Big 10 West.

Turn Pelini's seat up to about a 9 now.

Solid road victory for the Gophers Leidner really stepped up and made some plays when Cobb went out. It is fun to see the Gophers just be able to physically beat a team like Nebraska. Chance to bring the Axe back to Minnesota and punch a ticket to Indy for the B1G Championship with a win next weekend.

Axe game will more than likely now decide the Big 10 West.

Turn Pelini's seat up to about a 9 now.

Pelini has to go. The Nebraska of old would be steamrolling teams that Pelini is either losing to (Minny) or barely beating (McNeese St). Osborne better fire him after the season is done.

LOL! Seems like ages ago that Notre Dame was in consideration for the playoffs...PLAYOFFS?

I was worried after the Florida State game.... Never imagined it'd get this bad. 9 true freshman playing on defense now. Suspensions and injuries have killed this team.... Along with bad special teams and turnovers. Goodness.

That said, at least I can retort anything mafia says with 31-0, (really was 38-0, pick six called back on a bogus penalty, but who is counting)