SiouxSports.com Forum

Robert Morris game thread

Nodak78

6 to 6 basically at half.. We suck.. I went to UND and I'm sure I feel the same as many alumni out there.. Most of which now support NDSU because it's good for the state to beat ISU. Tying Robert Morris at half . Oh sorry we just scored a field goal... I'm sorry I love UND but this team is not good.. We will not get respect in this state unless we start doing something note worthy.. All these people that are pissed off because there are people that only support UND hockey, I say too F'n bad, they have beat best they compete with the best every game... What has out football team done????? When was the last time we even played a Minnesota or a Wisconsin? We haven't...again I ask what has our football team done?? Nothing, beating bob Morris 9-6 at half... Oh yay.. Sorry if I'm a negative nancy, but the truth hurts.. We will not compete with NDSU.. This is coming from a UND grad and I bleed green.. Bash me all you want but I'm not going to blow smoke.. UND is a hockey school and I hope that never changes... Because if it does we won't compete there either...

6 to 6 basically at half.. We suck.. I went to UND and I'm sure I feel the same as many alumni out there.. Most of which now support NDSU because it's good for the state to beat ISU. Tying Robert Morris at half . Oh sorry we just scored a field goal... I'm sorry I love UND but this team is not good.. We will not get respect in this state unless we start doing something note worthy.. All these people that are pissed off because there are people that only support UND hockey, I say too F'n bad, they have beat best they compete with the best every game... What has out football team done? ???? When was the last time we even played a Minnesota or a Wisconsin? We haven't...again I ask what has our football team done?? Nothing, beating bob Morris 9-6 at half... Oh yay.. Sorry if I'm a negative nancy, but the truth hurts.. We will not compete with NDSU.. This is coming from a UND grad and I bleed green.. Bash me all you want but I'm not going to blow smoke.. UND is a hockey school and I hope that never changes... Because if it does we won't compete there either...

Yeah you bleed green alright *rolls eyes*  get lost

• Upvote 1

6 to 6 basically at half.. We suck.. I went to UND and I'm sure I feel the same as many alumni out there.. Most of which now support NDSU because it's good for the state to beat ISU. Tying Robert Morris at half . Oh sorry we just scored a field goal... I'm sorry I love UND but this team is not good.. We will not get respect in this state unless we start doing something note worthy.. All these people that are pissed off because there are people that only support UND hockey, I say too F'n bad, they have beat best they compete with the best every game... What has out football team done? ???? When was the last time we even played a Minnesota or a Wisconsin? We haven't...again I ask what has our football team done?? Nothing, beating bob Morris 9-6 at half... Oh yay.. Sorry if I'm a negative nancy, but the truth hurts.. We will not compete with NDSU.. This is coming from a UND grad and I bleed green.. Bash me all you want but I'm not going to blow smoke.. UND is a hockey school and I hope that never changes... Because if it does we won't compete there either...

GFY with a 10 foot pole. 

6 to 6 basically at half.. We suck.. I went to UND and I'm sure I feel the same as many alumni out there.. Most of which now support NDSU because it's good for the state to beat ISU. Tying Robert Morris at half . Oh sorry we just scored a field goal... I'm sorry I love UND but this team is not good.. We will not get respect in this state unless we start doing something note worthy.. All these people that are pissed off because there are people that only support UND hockey, I say too F'n bad, they have beat best they compete with the best every game... What has out football team done????? When was the last time we even played a Minnesota or a Wisconsin? We haven't...again I ask what has our football team done?? Nothing, beating bob Morris 9-6 at half... Oh yay.. Sorry if I'm a negative nancy, but the truth hurts.. We will not compete with NDSU.. This is coming from a UND grad and I bleed green.. Bash me all you want but I'm not going to blow smoke.. UND is a hockey school and I hope that never changes... Because if it does we won't compete there either...

Trollin, trollin, trollin.... rawhide!

I'm really not trolling.. I'm sorry that most in the FB forum don't want to hear it.. Do we have some good players?? Yes absolutely.. I'm just so sick and tired ad seeing NDSU on the damn TV all the time... It is time for UND to do something, and beating Robert Morris 9-6 at half isn't doing it...

I'm really not trolling.. I'm sorry that most in the FB forum don't want to hear it.. Do we have some good players?? Yes absolutely.. I'm just so sick and tired ad seeing NDSU on the damn TV all the time... It is time for UND to do something, and beating Robert Morris 9-6 at half isn't doing it...

I wish we were tied 7-7 with Weber St after 1 quarter instead.

• Upvote 1

But they are on the F'n mainstream coverage... Why??? Because they beat Iowa St. Last weekend and won they NC last year.. We need to blow these types of teams out...

We're in the early stages of a rebuild. Go back to the hockey threads and come back in a year or two. And ndsu is on nbc only in north Dakota and they have to pay for it. Midco is paying UND to broadcast the game.