SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Burrows will out for their next game, unless the NHL has no balls and rescinds the instigator that he received last night.

Bieksa should be out for another game after what he did as well, but we all know that won't happen.

It made for an interesting ending to last night's game.

Amazing!  You couldn't make this !@$! up.  I wonder how the refs feel, when they make this call and the league office overrules them after the fact?!

Burrows went right over to fight the guy right after he boarded Jonny Hockey. The Calgary player wasn't even looking to fight him.

Burrows went right over to fight the guy right after he boarded Jonny Hockey. The Calgary player wasn't even looking to fight him.

Same with Bieksa.  Ferland was forechecking in the corner, and Bieksa's D partner, Alexander Edler, cross checked Ferland into Bieksa.  He turns around and starts feeding Ferland, while Ferland still had 2 hands on his stick and is looking for the puck.

I have no problem if Bieksa and Ferland want to square up and drop the mitts.  In fact, I'd like to see Ferland feed Bieksa his lunch!  But I do have a problem when 1 guy starts feeding another before he knows what's coming.

Same with Bieksa.  Ferland was forechecking in the corner, and Bieksa's D partner, Alexander Edler, cross checked Ferland into Bieksa.  He turns around and starts feeding Ferland, while Ferland still had 2 hands on his stick and is looking for the puck.

I have no problem if Bieksa and Ferland want to square up and drop the mitts.  In fact, I'd like to see Ferland feed Bieksa his lunch!  But I do have a problem when 1 guy starts feeding another before he knows what's coming.

Bieksa instigated that fight just like the announcers said once Bieksa knew it was Ferland he was going to fight him no matter what.   

Wow ... just wow.

KFAN's "Common Man" just pointed out that it's "4/20" (marijuana day) and the Wild have "Duby" in net.

His producer complained they didn't re-sign ... (wait for it) ... Stoner ... and that they "hit the pipe" too much. 

Oh. My. 

• Upvote 1

Wow ... just wow.

KFAN's "Common Man" just pointed out that it's "4/20" (marijuana day) and the Wild have "Duby" in net.

His producer complained they didn't re-sign ... (wait for it) ... Stoner ... and that they "hit the pipe" too much. 

Oh. My. 

All Hail the Common Man...............

Amazing!  You couldn't make this !@$! up.  I wonder how the refs feel, when they make this call and the league office overrules them after the fact?!

Shocking. Funny how the Canucks cry about people being overly physical with them but this is at least the 3rd time they've gooned it up in a month, they must have blackmail on someone in the league offices there's no other explanation.