SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Sorry but you seem a little two-faced - you come to a UND fan site to troll but then claim to be the victim. I have a hard time seeing that you wouldn't be the type of FU fan that isn't an instigator or might say something a little controversial when you were attending a UND/FU game. You are probably the type of FU fan that I have had to sit behind - I don't throw food I let the play on the field speak for me, The last 10 times UND and FU played in football I heard a lot of BS from FU fans - some of it insulting and arrogant. I left a majority of those games happy with the end result.

Several times over the years I have been introduced to someone in a social setting and when alma maters came up and mine was UND and their's was FU without missing a beat they said "Sioux Suck". Now no matter what my feelings are about FU (shown by my use of FU) I would never feel it was appropriate to immediately say something derogatory about the school five seconds after meeting an alum of the school. Can't remember the last time I heard UND fans cheer abot FU unless they were playing them - seems to be reported that it happens quite reguarly from FU fans. I have attended numerous UND events and always see the guy that felt the need to wear an NDSU shirt - looking for trouble? Hoping someone says something so they can run to bison-swille? Based on my experence UND envy permeates FU fans and thus the need to always put UND down.

You really swing to the extreme dont you. I am not playing the victim at all. Just passing on experiences provided by the high and mighty. :) I have also been introduced to UND people in a social setting and had to listen to BS on a subject he had no clue about. So whats your point?

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when at UND. Just a fact.

Would guess that could have had something to do with you puking on the 9 year old in front of you.

You really swing to the extreme dont you. I am not playing the victim at all. Just passing on experiences provided by the high and mighty. :) I have also been introduced to UND people in a social setting and had to listen to BS on a subject he had no clue about. So whats your point?

Just passing on my experiences like you are, every team has extreme fans. However I must point out I'm a UND fan on a UND site I'm not going over to bisonville and telling them how bad their reputation is as fans. You see i have no interest in SU fans or what they say and I don't feel the need to daily go over there and refute every comment made about UND - that would be a full-time job.

Just passing on my experiences like you are, every team has extreme fans. However I must point out I'm a UND fan on a UND site I'm not going over to bisonville and telling them how bad their reputation is as fans. You see i have no interest in SU fans or what they say and I don't feel the need to daily go over there and refute every comment made about UND - that would be a full-time job.

I can see how busy you would be. But the only reason I came over was to find out what you guys were thinking about the current kerffuffle over the NDSU-UND FB negotiations. Hope I didnt go over my posting allotment. 190 posts in 3-4 years is getting extreme. :silly:

I can see how busy you would be. But the only reason I came over was to find out what you guys were thinking about the current kerffuffle over the NDSU-UND FB negotiations. Hope I didnt go over my posting allotment. 190 posts in 3-4 years is getting extreme. :silly:

So I assume you have the same number of posts on your real rivals sites - SDSU, UNI? You are busy.

So I assume you have the same number of posts on your real rivals sites - SDSU, UNI? You are busy.

They arent our true rival. UNI is close when it comes to time honored dislike. But not close to the whole can of worms UND brings to the table.

Why did he then change his own offer and make it a one game offer, basically putting that offer in rear-view? I will tell you why he first tried the 2015-2017 (both at NDSU) offer. Because UND absolutely cannot do that in 2017, they would only have four home games and start the season with Utah, USD and NDSU. Right.

2015 One-game deal is the only one that can work right now.

Flipping that around, why didn't BF accept the home & home when it was initially offered 2 years ago by GT? Why did it take 2 years?

Flipping that around, why didn't BF accept the home & home when it was initially offered 2 years ago by GT? Why did it take 2 years?

How do you know he didn't take it at that time? Schlossman said he didn't have time to research that 2 year time period because he was afraid of getting scooped. BF's message to GT was regarding how to release the info to the press and about game start times. It looks to me like he thought they had a verbal agreement in place.

There was a H/H offered years before that but BF turned that down as well because he was demanding the game be played every year. How many chances-offers does one need to make?

He accepted in April 2011 when GT offered a home/home. Not 2 years later. Not with a counter-proposal for any games more than the 2 in 2015/2017. He responded to GT's e-mail saying that what GT proposed will work for UND.

In April 2011, it appeared the sides were close to a deal to play in Fargo in 2015 and in Grand Forks in 2017.

At that time, Taylor wrote in an email to Faison: "Let's focus on 2015 in Fargo on September 19th (that is the only date that works for us in 2015) and return to Grand Forks in 2017 on September 9th or 16th. Let me know which date you prefer in 2017. Once we finalize dates let's discuss on how we want to put this out."

Faison responded: "The dates of September 19th in Fargo in 2015 and September 9th in Grand Forks in 2017 will work for us in the renewal of football competition between UND and NDSU. I would suggest that we meet in person to work through the details (tickets, start times, media strategy for the announcement, etc.) and that we do this as expeditiously as possible."

They arent our true rival. UNI is close when it comes to time honored dislike. But not close to the whole can of worms UND brings to the table.

Wow you earned some points there - the lunatic fringe likes to say that UND is no longer a rival and SU has moved past us. Now if you can avoid making troll-like references we could actually have a discussion. (I may have to take you off it "Ignore" to make it easier to chat).

Had Kuchen for the first time last year. Wow. It was great!!!!

Best I've had is the stuff made in Ashley, ND and sold through Nodak. I'll have to ask the name of the person/bakery that makes it. I like the prune. Sounds weird, but it's awesome.

Wow you earned some points there - the lunatic fringe likes to say that UND is no longer a rival and SU has moved past us. Now if you can avoid making troll-like references we could actually have a discussion. (I may have to take you off it "Ignore" to make it easier to chat).

I dont know what troll like references you are talking about? ??? ??? I came here for discussion. I dont care for Trolls on BV so didnt come here to do the same.

The lunatic fringe is just that---Nobody has moved past anyone as far as who are the true rivals. If they say its anyone other than UND all they are doing is blowing smoke up their own azz to make themselves feel better.

• Upvote 1

You totally misunderstand the premise. I am not impersonating WYOBISONMAN he does all that evil stuff on his own. I am actually ashamed to admit it, but what can I say. We all have a good and bad side. Hell at the very least you use a name in real life and another one on this message board. What makes you any different or special. Sad to say he is in deep on the NDSU Lunatic Fringe over on Bisonville, just view some of his foul mouthed perverted posts. He is like, Bulk Truck. in that he is a piece of work but on the bad side of things. Bulk Truck is a good guy :hypocrite:! WYOBISONMAN is a bad guy :devil:!

Is this guy for real? Who comes on a site to rip on the fanbase and then bitch about being ripped on and complains about people on it. If you don't like it, stop posting here!! Stop responding to this guy. Maybe he will go away!!

Rodeo's and cow shows don't count. When you come to UND, you need to have showered or bathed in the last week. It's a different standard here: B.O. isn't a badge of honor like at FU.

Watch what you say about rodeo's and cowboys. The last time I checked it wasn't NDSU that had a 50 year old rodeo cowboy lead them out onto the court/playing field before a game and at halftime. You are slamming one of your own.

You mean like SiouxVolley insisting UND has a top secret plan to go FBS in the next couple of years?

Every FCS conference worth its salt has a plan, otherwise they just lose members. NDSU has a plan devised by Lakes, Old Shep/Bulk Truck, and Gene Taylor, but no takers. Hell, Bisonville is infatuated with raising the roof on the FargoDome and making it a 40,000 seat stadium courtesy of Fargo taxpayers.

Watch what you say about rodeo's and cowboys. The last time I checked it wasn't NDSU that had a 50 year old rodeo cowboy lead them out onto the court/playing field before a game and at halftime. You are slamming one of your own.

He's a construction worker and doesn't smell like swine !@#$, like some bisonville fans.

Is this guy for real? Who comes on a site to rip on the fanbase and then bitch about being ripped on and complains about people on it. If you don't like it, stop posting here!! Stop responding to this guy. Maybe he will go away!!

A horse is a horse, of course, of course...

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/judge-sentences-william-kiefer-to-six-months-in-horse-abuse/article_9422ea8c-7239-11e3-81b3-001a4bcf887a.html

On BV they think Bulk Truck is that guy. Remember the bullet train to GF and the lets combine UND and NDSU into one school with a stadium in Hillsboro. Yes that wacko!

Every FCS conference worth its salt has a plan, otherwise they just lose members. NDSU has a plan devised by Lakes, Old Shep/Bulk Truck, and Gene Taylor, but no takers. Hell, Bisonville is infatuated with raising the roof on the FargoDome and making it a 40,000 seat stadium courtesy of Fargo taxpayers.

Lolol I don't know how serious anyone on bv is about the dome thing.