SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Badgers - Friday 7pm ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Did anyone see Oshies tweet?

Says "we are rockin now" he is in a rocking chair with his newborn and Oshie is wearing a Fighting Sioux shirt!

Super cool!

I would share the link but it is like the photo was taken down for some reason?

It's still there

Now we're rockin!! #nopunintended pic.twitter.com/T4iE93M61o

— TJ Oshie (@TJOshie77)

March 28, 2014

I am excited to renew this rivalry with the cheese heads tonight. I know that they have 9 seniors, but I think that Rumpel is going to be the biggest key to the game. If we can get an early one against him and keep the petal to the metal, look for a win. I am going to call a Simpson goal and I think we will get some offense rolling again. GO SIOUX!!!

Just filled out my Bracket - Gophers to beat BC for the Title - gonna make a lot of CASH - Oh yeah and sorry but have the Badgers ending your Season??

Go Gophers!!!

Mod edit - personal information about other poster removed

....go home you're drunk!

SiouxSports.com is an online community for fans, media, families, participants, and friends of UND Fighting Sioux athletics. Thanks for the support !@#$%!!

Woman's?? - Another quality Education out of GF? - Big Sky must be kicking themselves that they got the Wrong ND School into their conference?? - One that is better in FB and BB and deliver a quality Education to boot?? Big Fluff?

You should a lot like Lakes Buffoon, slow day at KVRR today?

Assuming Panz has his head on straight. He took a very ill advised roughing penalty against Miami that led to their first goal on Friday.

That was my primary concern as well. Even if he's being added to the lineup to add a physical presence he still needs to keep it adequately controlled and contained. Especially with non-league officiating (it was HORRIBLE at BU), I'm nervous about that choice.