SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. MIAMI OH - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Pourhouse isn't ready for the Sioux fans. Out of Philly cheese steak. Out of surly furious. Very short staffed and place is packed already. Long wait for food....just warning everyone!

Have they set aside a room for Sioux fans?

And they have a sign at the front door..."welcome ndsu fans":/

Dislike times 1000.

For as pathetic as the crowds were in Grand Rapids last year, props to the restaurant/bar that hosted Sioux fans. They even had a huge interlocking ND painted on the window!

It wasn't for the bball game last night. The hostess told me they had two signs wrong, fixed one already, but forget about the one at their door. This is not mcgoverns. They have no clue who und is. Very understaffed.

NCHC has to find a way to get back to St. Paul, even if it's just trading off every other year with the P1G. Gotta think the Xcel will grow weary of donating to the WCHA every other year rather quickly.

NCHC has to find a way to get back to St. Paul, even if it's just trading off every other year with the P1G. Gotta think the Xcel will grow weary of donating to the WCHA every other year rather quickly.

My personal preference is Minneapolis. I like that area much better. Even though I love the area around the X, I think there are more options around the Target Ctr, especially since Target Field was built. They'll just have to pick a more prepared venue for the alumni event next year.

My personal preference is Minneapolis. I like that area much better. Even though I love the area around the X, Mpls is better. They'll just have to pick a better spot for the alumni event next year.

I prefer having actual hockey bars in the area and being in a place where the bar owners/workers actually care. To each their own I guess.

I see your Buddies to the South actually WON a NCAA BB game now too - Damn it keeps getting worse for you guys, doesn't it?? - 3 National Championships in a ROW and now they win a March Madness Game too!! - And when you guys LOSE tonight and end yet another disappointing Hockey Season??? - Wowsa - I guess you can try again next year, right? -

Go BISON!!!!