SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ ST. CLOUD - Friday

AZSIOUX

"Settle down"...that's pretty rich coming from the poster with his finger on the red MELTDOWN button three minutes into last night's game...

Because I said one comment noting they looked a little slow of the gates? Come on....as soon as we got a nice size lead you filled this board with posts trying to get gfhockey to bite. You antagonize that poster pretty much all week long...although in your defense he may deserve a lot of what comes his way. Just annoying to read.

• Upvote 1

Because I said one comment noting they looked a little slow of the gates? Come on....as soon as we got a nice size lead you filled this board with posts trying to get gfhockey to bite. You antagonize that poster pretty much all week long...although in your defense he may deserve a lot of what comes his way. Just annoying to read.

And it's funny how when the team has a big lead, gfhockey dozes off for the night. I guess he's only here to b and m when things are going south.

And it's funny how when the team has a big lead, gfhockey dozes off for the night. I guess he's only here to b and m when things are going south.

Exactly! He is probably a lonely mad guy and wants to piss people off the whole week. There is no way he is a real Sioux fan. My very last response to him was last week....won't happen again. That's all he wants.

Another good performance from the team last night and a good win. Really thought the transition game was very good and we have a team playing with a lot of confidence right now. Think we have to limit St.Cloud from getting to the middle a little more on rushes and take away a little more time and space to get the sweep tonight.

Another good performance from the team last night and a good win. Really thought the transition game was very good and we have a team playing with a lot of confidence right now. Think we have to limit St.Cloud from getting to the middle a little more on rushes and take away a little more time and space to get the sweep tonight.

I wonder if trapping a little more might stop them from cutting to the middle so much.....it worked in the Olympics

nice win by the boy. , who would have thought two months ago this team could possibly be in a position to grab the last number one seed in a few weeks. lots of hockey left to be played though.

Agreed....it's been a roller coaster. I do like the product on the ice.

nice win by the boys. who would have thought two months ago this team could possibly be in a position to grab the last number one seed in a few weeks. lots of hockey left to be played though.

I was thinking the same thing!

Let's go boys, sweep the huskies!

How many games left to win the National title?

1-ST Cloud????

2-WMU

2 in Mnpls????

2- Regionals

2- FF

So is that a 9-0 streak?

A 7-2 run?

Either way I'm excited about this team right now!

Go Sioux!

Our D core last night looked about as good as a college d core can look. Schmaltz is awesome, ladue may be our best all around defensman and I'm not even exaggerating here. His two way game is so fun to watch. For this team it all starts with them. I also like the balance in our lines, I'm not overly sold on pattyn playing with Luke and Rocco however we are winning so I'll drop it for a bit. We can't let off the gas, we need to play well and close tonight.

rodwell on the line with rocco and luke Johnson makes more sense to me, but pattyn has been working too.

Count me as one of the surprised as hell that Rocco works with Pattyn. I mean talk about different end of the spectrum when it comes to talent and even the type of players that they are.

Thought I'd never see Pattyn on a scoring line. But credit goes to the coaching staff for finding that chemistry. I would have loved to be in that meeting.

Coach A: How about we throw a physical body in Pattyn with Rocco and Luke?

Coach B: Really? You want to throw a guy who isn't a goal scorer on one of our scoring lines? We struggle to score....

Coach A: He'll free up some space for them, and he's a separator on the wall. He can skate with them too.

Coach B: Alright, but when it doesn't work you get to call Eades and beg him to come back....

just my opinion but im seeing hak in a different light as a coach, its like he got up one day and "dammit this is my team and im gonna coach the way I want and know how to coach not the way some alumni or boosters want the team coached" nuff said

dare I sayu hak has shown some flashes of brilliance