SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD BULLDOGS - Saturday

AZSIOUX

A siouxeeeep would be big nationally and in the NCHC...a win guarantees at worst a tie for 1st with SCSU heading into SCSU next weekend

Go sioux!!

Webcast

http://www.americaonesports.com/partner_members.asp?id=25

As of today

PAIRWISE

UND 11th

UMD 20th

UND 36 @ UMD

SCSU 36 @miami

UNO 33 @ WMU

DU 29 vs. @ CC Saturday

UMD 28 @UND

WMU 28 vs. UNO

CC 21 @ vs. DU Saturday

MIAMI 17 vs. SCSU

can you get americaone webfeed on an ipad...? i see it's flash so maybe not...

If you can download/install the Puffin Browser from the iPad store that MIGHT do it, as Puffin has built in Flash support. BUT...America One also wants something extra, called "OneVision" (and it's another download for my windows system). AmericaOne has a 'trial video' on their site that will let you know if your system is going to work. I'd try an install of Puffin and go to AmericaOne and see if you can view the trial video. Good Luck!

Did anyone purchase the America One feed last night? How is the quality, worth getting?

I bought the feed and it was ok, but certainly not HD, and the window didn't fill my whole screen. That said, it WAS watchable and the announcers were fair (plus they showed replays of UND goals instead of a floating tiger head). I'll be watching it again tonight.

If you can download/install the Puffin Browser from the iPad store that MIGHT do it, as Puffin has built in Flash support. BUT...America One also wants something extra, called "OneVision" (and it's another download for my windows system). AmericaOne has a 'trial video' on their site that will let you know if your system is going to work. I'd try an install of Puffin and go to AmericaOne and see if you can view the trial video. Good Luck!

thanks for the info

Going to be in a hotel room in Grafton, anyone know if I have a chance at watching on TV?

I believe Grafton has Polar communications cable, which has the midco sn as an option, by adding the hd package (channel 755), or the sports pak (channel 555). If the hotel hasn't paid for the upgraded services, would guess you could find it at a Grafton bar.

I believe Grafton has Polar communications cable, which has the midco sn as an option, by adding the hd package (channel 755), or the sports pak (channel 555). If the hotel hasn't paid for the upgraded services, would guess you could find it at a Grafton bar.

Midco has Grafton on their list of cities served. Polar may just provide telephone service in Grafton. Of course the motel may have satellite instead. The game should be available some place in Grafton, but it may or may not be available at the motel.

UND Forward lines

9 Drake Caggiula–16 Mark MacMillan–15 Michael Parks (A)

28 Stephane Pattyn (A)–19 Rocco Grimaldi–27 Luke Johnson

21 Brendan O’Donnell–13 Connor Gaarder–11 Derek Rodwell

25 Mitch MacMillan–29 Bryn Chyzyk–17 Colten St. Clair

North Dakota Defense Pairings

5 Nick Mattson–6 Paul LaDue

18 Dillon Simpson ©–24 Jordan Schmaltz

4 Keaton Thompson–2 Troy Stecher

UND Goalies

31 Zane Gothberg

33 Clarke Saunders

Out: 7-Wade Murphy (Fr., F), 20-Gage Ausmus (Fr., D), 22-Andrew Panzarella (Jr., D), 26-Coltyn Sanderson (So., F), 30-Matt Hrynkiw (Fr., G)

Minnesota Duluth’s lines

11 Austin Farley–21 Caleb Herbert–25 Justin Crandall

14 Alex Iafallo–17 Dominic Toninato–26 Adam Krause

8 Kyle Osterberg–13 Tony Cameranesi–19 Max Tardy

23 Austyn Young – 27 Cal Decowsk- - 28 Sammy Spurell

Minnesota Duluth Defense Pairings

4 Carson Soucy–7 Andy Welinski

6 Derik Johnson–15 Willie Raskob

16 Tim Smith–3 Dan Molenaar

Minnesota Duluth Goalies

36 Matt McNeely

1 Aaron Crandall

36 Matt McNeely

30 Alex Fons

Anyone who watched game last have an opinion on what Mitch brought to the ice to secure another game?

He was real good at serving the penalty for six men on the ice. One of the best I've seen in that role.

On another note, business suits tonight?