SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU women's bb coach resigns

darell1976

http://www.inforum.c...icle/id/427136/

I thought she did a good job at Moo U. Sad to see her go. :sad:

good job? only if you wanted to see that program turn into a dumpster fire. the whole wbb program thing there is mind boggling . they were a national power under ruley and was the one program that one wouldl have thought would have been the first one to make a a serious run at the ncaa tournament and instead is a bottom feeder in the summit.

good job? only if you wanted to see that program turn into a dumpster fire. the whole wbb program thing there is mind boggling . they were a national power under ruley and was the one program that one wouldl have thought would have been the first one to make a a serious run at the ncaa tournament and instead is a bottom feeder in the summit.

Exactly...a good job!!!

Why does NDSU have a seperate AD to hire and manage the women's sports?

I know we have a Senior Women's Administrator, but our actual AD does the hiring and firing when it comes to womens basketball, volleyball, hockey, etc...............

I've wondered the same thing. Dorn has to be pushing retirement age (she graduated from college in 1972), and my guess is that when she retires they may change the job description to a SWA.

I wonder if Kolpack, Izzo and McFeely plan on filing open record requests daily to log a list on applicants?

Depends if NDSU tells them if it is OK to do. Though McFeely beats to his own drum and with the ratings he's had recently, he has to do something to stir the pot, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it.

I thought Kolpack had an interseting comment in their Sunday chat that when DeHoff was hired, only female applicants were considered. If true, and with how he said he must have been pretty confident in it, how does something like that not become public information and you know, kind of a big deal?

Edit:

I know the Iowa State assistant applied last time, but didn't make the cut because he was a male and NDSU was going to hire a woman.

I would say the last 3 years of the women's BB program at SU is the epitome of the term "dumpster fire". I have seen more people at Sam's waiting in line for their free BBQ meatball than I have seen in highlights of fans actually watching this team at the BSA. My SU buddies say no one goes to these games any more.

I would say the last 3 years of the women's BB program at SU is the epitome of the term "dumpster fire". I have seen more people at Sam's waiting in line for their free BBQ meatball than I have seen in highlights of fans actually watching this team at the BSA. My SU buddies say no one goes to these games any more.

Free meatballs?