SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD Bulldogs

AZSIOUX

Split is the safe prediction, but I posted a poll on the end of my article I wrote yesterdayand it seems that a fair number of people 56% are picking UND to sweep. Everywhere else I have seen a split as wel. I have to think UND is due...

Edited by Goon

For UND (and UMD fans for that matter) fans who live in the Rocky Mountain region, Friday's game will be televised on Altitude.

I was in Duluth a few weeks back for the series against CC. My observation was this: Duluth was the more talented team, however they had some serious defensive zone lapses on Saturday night. Lowly CC carried the play for large stretches of the 3rd period as Duluth got awfully sloppy in their own zone.

Not seeing this on my Altitude channel in Denver. The Nuggets are on.

For UND (and UMD fans for that matter) fans who live in the Rocky Mountain region, Friday's game will be televised on Altitude.

I was in Duluth a few weeks back for the series against CC. My observation was this: Duluth was the more talented team, however they had some serious defensive zone lapses on Saturday night. Lowly CC carried the play for large stretches of the 3rd period as Duluth got awfully sloppy in their own zone.

It's on DirecTV 652 for me in Montana, if you live in Colorado you should get the game.

I'm at work so I can't double check but I found it on channel 452 I think. I have Dish Network.

I have Dish too! Please please please let the hockey gods be kind to me tonight. Don't you think me stomaching TWO Canada wins over the US is enough for one weekend?

Decent crowd tonight considering the snow. Prob 3/4 full. Lot of empty seats. Good Sioux student section in upper deck. Sioux chats lot louder and umd. Hopefully be a lot louder tommorrow night.

The place looked empty except for one end of the ice during the pregame on TV. Much better during the game, did lots of people arrive after the game started? We didn't ever see the upper deck on TV.

Looked like mostly empty seats during the game right behind the two benches.