SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD Bulldogs

AZSIOUX

6 NCHC games to go starting with two vs. Sandy and the Dogz...

Pairwise as of Sunday

UND tied for 11th with Maine (so 12th)

UMD tied for 16th with Colgate (16)

UMD - 1-2-1 last 4 games - swept by Scsu this last weekend in Scsu. tied CC 2-2 and beat CC 2-1 previous weekend at home

UND

16-9-3 overall

11-7-0-0 NCHC

UMD

13-11-4 overall

8-8-2 NCHC

SCSU 36 @miami

UND 33 vs. UMD

UNO 30 @ WMU

DU 29 vs. CC Friday / @ CC Saturday

UMD 28 @UND

WMU 28 vs. UNO

CC 18 @ DU Friday / vs. DU Saturday

MIAMI 14 vs. SCSU

wheres all the SIOUX fans sittin were in sec 102 friday night and 103 saturday night hope to see tons of SIOUX fans around the rink as we take over duluth and flood the streets in green black and white GO SIOUX

Not sure what section as my buddy has the tix but I'll be lower level on the red line with 3 other sioux fans! Amsoil was my favorite trip 2 years ago despite us losing Saturday night in a thriller, so I'm really excited for it this time.

I know midco is picking up both games, is und sports going to pick up the stream? Or does anyone know if sensors will have the live feed through direct tv?

Since Friday's game has been switched to FSN Plus I bet Senser's will have it, but I'm not sure about Saturday's. I'm going to do some digging.

UND Sports won't have the stream because UMD web streams go through America One.

• Upvote 1

Since Friday's game has been switched to FSN Plus I bet Senser's will have it, but I'm not sure about Saturday's. I'm going to do some digging.

UND Sports won't have the stream because UMD web streams go through America One.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I have FSN+ so it appears I'll get that game....hopefully something similar with the Saturday game.