SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD Bulldogs

AZSIOUX

Clark on Friday, Zane on Saturday.

Split. Win Friday, lose Saturday.

Clark is 4-0 on Fridays and I don't think Zane has lost a game since early-mid November.

Guess you are out of glitter and your unicorn ran away........... ;)

Seriously I think a split is more probable than either team getting a sweep.

• Upvote 1

Goon,

Your blog states UND and UNO are tied for second. Some of us more positive types would like to differ with you. UND owns second place in the NCHC all by themselves, three points ahead of UNO.

Drone Patrol, there's a positive nilly in Sector 7 that needs to be taken out immediately.

Hail Galaxar!

• Upvote 1

With one fell swoop up of his keyboard, Berger could have us win 2 games this weekend...only time, and his predictions, will tell.

I'll never forgive him for giving the gophers that regional victory a few years back. It's on him to take this team to the promised land.

Let's not be ridiculous, 90siouxfan...do you REALLY think the Bulldogs are gonna score 2 on Saturday?

Halfway through the 3rd period, Gothberg skates to the corner and is greeted by 3 topless bulldog cheerleaders and in his hasty retreat toward the crease, he inadvertently bats the puck in the net. The refs witness the display and give the Bulldogs an extra goal out of pity and ask the ladies to keep their tops on.

• Upvote 2

anyone in Denver area know where to get Premium grain belt?

Unfortunately, you're out of luck in Denver. Schell's only distributes to Minnesota, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. I stock up everytime I go visit family in Minnesota....