SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC

AZSIOUX

CC is 0-8-1 on the road and 0-5 in 1 goal games. We aren't real good but they are awful.

Goon...what does this weekend set up for?

As far as OD...he is always nicked up.

This weekend sets up for a split most likely...especially if we run into a 'hot' goaltender...:)

CC is 0-8-1 on the road and 0-5 in 1 goal games. We aren't real good but they are awful.

Goon...what does this weekend set up for?

I don't know what to make of C.C., they always seem to have offensive players that give our defense fits. But I don't think they're very good this season. So, three points this weekend.

I don't know what to make of C.C., they always seem to have offensive players that give our defense fits. But I don't think they're very good this season. So, three points this weekend.

Too much analysis...I was looking for your "unacceptable" quote.

Unfortunately, true, and it's been that way since his freshman year. He is unbelievably good (like at BU this year) when he's healthy, this team could use him if he can get healthy down the stretch.

Unfortunately, true, and it's been that way since his freshman year. He is unbelievably good (like at BU this year) when he's healthy, this team could use him if he can get healthy down the stretch.

That's a huge stretch...he IMO is servicable when healthy.