SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Bowling Green

UNDsportsFANATIC

I'm hardly an SU 'fan,' but it's hilarious seeing folks here put down an NDSU win over Notre Dame while defending UND losses to Pacific and Bowling Green, two universities that most Sioux alums couldn't even find on a map.

And FU fans ignore the 20 point loss.

You can do all the comparative scores you want. The only comparative score I need is that UND kicked NDSU's butt. The conversation starts and ends their.

And if a 1-25 season is viewed as a 'success' in Grand Forks as long as that 1 win is against NDSU...well, frankly, I'm at a loss for words.

And if a 1-25 season is viewed as a 'success' in Grand Forks as long as that 1 win is against NDSU...well, frankly, I'm at a loss for words.

It's been stated by many people on this board anything but winning the conference tournament is a disappointment this year.

no i think the conversation starts and ends with records

You won't really be able to judge NDSU and UND based off of record since they don't play the same schedule and play in a different conference. Head-to-Head is the only realistic way. The only somewhat argument you could have is that it was early in the season and the Bison are playing much better now while UND is just the opposite.

You won't really be able to judge NDSU and UND based off of record since they don't play the same schedule and play in a different conference. Head-to-Head is the only realistic way. The only somewhat argument you could have is that it was early in the season and the Bison are playing much better now while UND is just the opposite.

it is tough to gauge but the summit is higher in rpi than the big sky.of course that could change as the season progresses but if ndsu goes 14-2 and und goes 9-7 in conference (or however many games they play in the Big Sky), we can safely say ndsu is the better team. head to head isnt always a good comparison. what if ndsu sweeps sdsu? und beat ndsu but lost to sdsu. see where im going? unc has lost to belmont and uab. while beating michigan state, louisville and kentucky.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am not sure where the conversation should start or end this early in the season. The first thing I remember right now is UND pasting NDSU.

And I think of NDSU beating the team that just knocked off #7 Duke.

Edited at 10:39 am 1-5-14

• Upvote 1