SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Western Michigan - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Sweep the broncos!!

A win tonight puts UND back to .500 overall and in the NCHC with two at home vs northern Michigan before Xmas break.

UND is 6-7-2 overall and 4-5-0-0 NCHC

WMU is 6-6-3 overall and 2-3-0-0 NCHC

UND 4-3!!

WMU is out of the pairwise rankings as was UND after last Friday... important game overall tonight for Hak and the boys. Go sioux

UND website is picking up webcast for those with the insider package or those looking to pay per view

Caggiula-Grimaldi-Johnson || Pattyn-Gaarder-Rodwell || Mitch MacMillan-Mark MacMillan-Parks || Chyzyk-Tambellini-Panzarella

Simpson-Schmaltz || Mattson-Stecher || Thompson-LaDue

UND scratches: Wade Murphy, Colten St. Clair, Gage Ausmus, Brendan O'Donnell, Coltyn Sanderson, Matt Hrynkiw

So can I just buy the webcast once or do I have to sign up ?

Buy the month one at its 11.00 and you get both games next weekend as well then cancel when you want to at end month if you don't want it anymore. It's only a couple dollars more for the month than just a 24 hour pass. Thats why I mentioned the month deal if purchasing

What is the link - I have ignored all the previous stuff on this except I picked up on all the negatitivity - I have bought the webcast from other schools before & hooked the computer to the tv but now I even have a 6' Vizio that has internet built in but have never used it for internet ? ? ? I do have midco wifi ? ? ? ? I may give it a try But what a bunch of crappola