SiouxSports.com Forum

Expectations for Next Season & New Coach?

Cratter

He is still listed as a student at UND. As is Carr.

The same can't be said for Jackson, Golladay, Kuksa, Brown, and Harris. I haven't looked at anyone else.

I believe Cain & Konowalski are gone as well.

I wish some official update would be given on Kuksa... Nobody seems to know exactly what is going on.

I wish someone would post a list as to who is gone. I know there was one on here somewhere before Christmas but I can't find it, and besides, it wasn't right as it had Carr listed as probably gone. I've sorta lost track of how many quit or transfered.

I wish someone would post a list as to who is gone. I know there was one on here somewhere before Christmas but I can't find it, and besides, it wasn't right as it had Carr listed as probably gone. I've sorta lost track of how many quit or transfered.

These are the players leaving I remember seeing on here or other outlets:

Jameer Jackson - transfer to Mankato

Kenny Golladay - transfer to Northern Illinois

Darryl Brown - transfer to Duluth

Mike Edwards - transfer to juco

Joel Isenberger - transfer to Winona

Ryan Cain

Anthony Fletcher

Rumeal Harris

Dan Konowalski

Dustin Adams - injury

Cam Kuksa - injury status unkown

PJ Sparks - ? - rumored to move to Cali, some say he's back in GF

This is what a remember, may be a few more, I'm not sure. Feel free to add to or make corrections to this list....

These are the players leaving I remember seeing on here or other outlets:

Jameer Jackson - transfer to Mankato

Kenny Golladay - transfer to Northern Illinois

Darryl Brown - transfer to Duluth

Mike Edwards - transfer to juco

Joel Isenberger - transfer to Winona

Ryan Cain

Anthony Fletcher

Rumeal Harris

Dan Konowalski

Dustin Adams - injury

Cam Kuksa - injury status unkown

PJ Sparks - ? - rumored to move to Cali, some say he's back in GF

This is what a remember, may be a few more, I'm not sure. Feel free to add to or make corrections to this list....

devon hall

I'm glad I didn't have to say it. I'm sick of Cali players. We don't need them and they don't want us. Why force it?

Good question. Upside is that our new staff likely will not focus a ton of energy there. Maybe the guy from Sac can scoop up some JUCo transfers though...we are way too thin at D-back.

any of these kids that und has devoted time and scholarship money to come play is some what of a loss. it surely isn't a gain? these money's could have gone to Midwest kids with a higher probability of sticking with our program. Muss's strategy was clearly misguided, factoring in his leadership abilities and the fact that kids have had a tough time buying into our program

any of these kids that und has devoted time and scholarship money to come play is some what of a loss. it surely isn't a gain? these money's could have gone to Midwest kids with a higher probability of sticking with our program. Muss's strategy was clearly misguided, factoring in his leadership abilities and the fact that kids have had a tough time buying into our program