SiouxSports.com Forum

NAU and UND

gfhockey

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay,

I sleep all night and I work all day,

I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.

I go to the lavatory.

On Wednesdays, I go shopping.

And on Saturday, I will crush UND 48-13.

(I don't wear wear women't clothing and hang around in bars anymore..)

God, please let this season end.

Please?

So you are saying the gopher hockey program has more pull than und's?

With Fox Sports North, a regional sports broadcaster that broadcasts a lot of University of Minnesota sports, not just hockey? A regional sports channel that is headquartered in Minneapolis, the same city where the University of Minnesota is located? The University of Minnesota, a school that has at least 3 times as many graduates as UND in their home market (probably many more times)? Fox Sports North is going to take U of M over UND 10 out of 10 times.

I'll admit it. I am really not looking forward to this game being broadcast to key recruiting areas. Even setting aside the remote possibility UND pulls it out, there's still the dismal stats (won't bother listing everything) and references to the state of the program within the big sky being put out there for all to see.

At least in last year's losing season (sad we must now differentiate between losing seasons with this program) there was something prolific and entertaining about the team.

I don't think a larger TV audience helps the cause yet.

Please Muss and Co, when this is over, make yourself proud that your product was broadcast.

I'll admit it. I am really not looking forward to this game being broadcast to key recruiting areas. Even setting aside the remote possibility UND pulls it out, there's still the dismal stats (won't bother listing everything) and references to the state of the program within the big sky being put out there for all to see.

At least in last year's losing season (sad we must now differentiate between losing seasons with this program) there was something prolific and entertaining about the team.

I don't think a larger TV audience helps the cause yet.

Please Muss and Co, when this is over, make yourself proud that your product was broadcast.

You know this program is going through tough times when we don't even want nationally televised games because they will reveal the current ineptitude of the program. And yet there are people who want NOTHING to happen when this season is over and we begin preparing for next season. Those people should be ashamed of their lackadaisical philosophy.

• Upvote 2

Getting a game on FSN is going to be a good thing. Its a good opportunity for the program and the kids. Its a good thing to show recruits that even in a down year, our program is still getting games on regional and Nat'l TV with the new deal signed last week.

• Upvote 1

PIB

Put in Bartles

I couldn't agree more. Start Bartles against NAU so he gets back into the rythem of things, and keep playing him against UNC and Davis. I really feel Bartles has a shot at beating NC and Davis, which is more than Mollberg will provide. The Mollberg experiment has run it's course and certainly hasn't look successful, so let's move on.