SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MIAMI - NCHC Opener

AZSIOUX

So who all is making the trip down to Oxford this weekend?

Won't be going but would love to hear a Miami fans overview of their team. Obviously your first line is absolutely tremendous, and two young goaltenders with a full year under their belt of CCHA hockey.

I apologize to your fan base in advance for picking Miami to win the national championship last year.....killed any chance they had..... :whistling:

This is correct.

Thanks, that's good news. Will we see the stream by logging in to our insider account on undsports.com, or do we have to go to Miami's site?

Edit: no need to answer, I see it's already listed in the schedule in the UND player. Thanks

Thanks, that's good news. Will we see the stream by logging in to our insider account on undsports.com, or do we have to go to Miami's site?

Edit: no need to answer, I see it's already listed in the schedule in the UND player. Thanks

fyi, Western Michigan also has Neulion so you will get that too.

This is correct.

Just checked:

Miami, North Dakota, Western Michigan, Nebraska-Omaha, and Denver are all Neulion so any subscribers to their schools all-access Neulion package will get free reciprocate webcast from the other schools? Last year in CCHA play Miami subscribers got to see Miami at Western Michigan for free.

UNO, UM-D, and CC need to get with it.

Interesting potential match-ups this weekend. Miami's top line talent-wise is somewhere between Frattin-Malone-Trupp and DOT...they are for real. Can Cags, Rocco, and ATambo keep up? I think the best will bring out the best in Rocco and Dranke. This is going to be trial by fire for our frosh dmen...we absolutely have to solve for the penalty problem of last weekend.

Zane stands on his head and Rocco nets a hat-trick for the split.

Just checked:

Miami, North Dakota, Western Michigan, Nebraska-Omaha, and Denver are all Neulion so any subscribers to their schools all-access Neulion package will get free reciprocate webcast from the other schools? Last year in CCHA play Miami subscribers got to see Miami at Western Michigan for free.

You've got UNO as the good guys and the bad guys here.

Just checked:

What a bunch of troublemakers.

Just checked:

Are Miami home games still shown on any regional sports network in Ohio. I know they used to be available from satellite on the Ohio News Network. They quit uplinking a few years back and I see they totally shut down summer of 2012.

Just checked:

So with the UND subscription, do I log into the UND site or the Miami site to watch UND at MIami?