SiouxSports.com Forum

Discontinuing the UND Shuttle Service is a HUGE, UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE

NoiseInsideMyHead

You are right go ahead and discuss.

I don't attack people and try not to much just in the viewing options thread...a person asked a question about an iPhone viewing....82 responded with a wrong answer about it had been answered before by jayson. It had not. Later on he responded to another guy that was asking a question about an app and was wrong. The guy is probably a lawyer...argue for arguing sakes....I dont have a problem with it it's a discussion thread as u say....so here I am also discussing.

No. Never had the pleasure of making 82's acquaintance. I'm sure he's a nice person. I wouldn't give 82 much credit: at my age, I am easily provoked. And you people should know that!!

You're awesome though. :xmas:

I was in my own little world on Friday night; didn't pay much attention to anybody. Next time, speak up and I should hear you.

I would have spoke louder, but I was out of breath trying to keep up with MissSioux85 on the way to the Nacho stand. She walks fast. :)

• Upvote 1

YaneA...Goon...Sioux-cia...Oxbow6...Cratter...and not a single Siouxsports.com hat sighted at REA this past weekend? C'mon!

I did wear the hat you gave with Kirby's number on it in the pressbox on Friday night.

No. Never had the pleasure of making 82's acquaintance. I'm sure he's a nice person. I wouldn't give 82 much credit: at my age, I am easily provoked. And you people should know that!!

He's not who I thought he was. I thought he was one of the Hoggsbreath group. Guess not.

You are right go ahead and discuss.

I don't attack people and try not to much just in the viewing options thread...a person asked a question about an iPhone viewing....82 responded with a wrong answer about it had been answered before by jayson. It had not. Later on he responded to another guy that was asking a question about an app and was wrong. The guy is probably a lawyer...argue for arguing sakes....I dont have a problem with it it's a discussion thread as u say....so here I am also discussing.

I also admitted when I was wrong. Not a lawyer, but someone that likes to keep facts in the discussion as much as possible. Too many people just want to throw out emotional arguments.
  • Upvote 1

Actually, we have met a couple of times. The last was when I picked up the hats that Mafia made. But we have never had much of a conversation in person.

Being 61 myself 82 siouxguy never shows any respect to his elders & can be condescending - im glad others have noticed - I have always thought of him as a UND admin minion

You're 61 and I'm 53. What's your point? You're not my elder even if you're a few years older. If you can't have an adult conversation, that's your problem. I don't go in for the group think that happens around here sometimes, especially the negative group think. I try to bring facts into the conversation as much as I can rather than just go with the emotional BS that often gets thrown around. I look at things from a different point of view than some of you. But I guess it hurts some people's feelings if I disagree with them. Again, that's your problem.
  • Upvote 2