SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ ISU Predictions

Shawn-O

Okay, I'll start. I think the boys are going to have some "us against the world" mentality going for them on this first road trip. Rally 'round the family with a pocket full of shells as Rage Against the Machine would say. Against my better judgement, I'm taking UND by a field goal. UND 30, ISU 27. Just a feeling....

And ISU may be the only BSC program worse than UND right now. (never thought I'd type those words)

*Gasp*....then *sigh *

Unfortunately you probably are not really too far off with that comment...but if we are only better than ISU we gotta chance.

Against everything I've witnessed the last 3 games, I'll go with my heart and not my head because we REALLY can't be this bad...31-28 UND.

The last football game I went to with SiouxTupa was the debacle in Northern Colorado last year. We'll be in Pocatello on Saturday hoping for a different outcome. UND wins 41-38. Zeb Miller with the walk-off win just like he did when I was in Northern Colorado in 2011.

The last football game I went to with SiouxTupa was the debacle in Northern Colorado last year. We'll be in Pocatello on Saturday hoping for a different outcome. UND wins 41-38. Zeb Miller with the walk-off win just like he did when I was in Northern Colorado in 2011.

From 53 yards out no less! ;)

How low has this team has fallen when fans are picking Idaho State....f'ing Idaho State. Non-Counter UND (2008) beat ISU. Now full DI UND (2013) may not? Way to push this team back into the Pat Behrns era Muss!!!

The DeLorean reads about 1985 as far as I can tell.

According to today's Herald, we should be encouraged by the recent success of the Sioux ground game. Probably decided to run more last game to keep the clock moving in a 40 point blowout.

Ugh, I don't envy Tom Miller having to write about this garbage.