SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U. Manitoba - Sunday Oct. 6th

AZSIOUX

I wonder which three forwards will be playing "left out"?

Chyzyk is the wild card. He could be a big bonus offensively this year if he can crack the line-up. Mitch needs to sit and OD has very little rope left IMO as well. Gaarder, who I really like, might be an odd man out. Not a big Rodwell fan but he does this 4th line job OK and is a Sr. so I don't see him sitting much.

Chyzyk is the wild card. He could be a big bonus offensively this year if he can crack the line-up. Mitch needs to sit and OD has very little rope left IMO as well. Gaarder, who I really like, might be an odd man out.

IMHO Gaarder has to have a good year for UND to be successful. Heck, all the third year guys need to have good years. Parks, Mark, Rocco, Gaarder, St. Clair.

I agree, don't see where Mitch fits in the group.

Just watched the Hakstol show.....the green breezers in the background while they were in the locker room made me smile....

Can't wait.

PS: Hakstol just said Don Adam did a good job. Never thought that would happen.

Did he say Adam was #1 by holding up his middle finger? :)

Sorry for the dumb post in advance....so will Joe Sensors still be showing the home games? From what I hear (and read) Midco is only in ND, so the only home games we will be watching is over the internet? Fair to say?

Only if Sensers ponies up for the Webcast.

O'Donnell as well

I'm looking at guys with potential to possibly breakout and not guys that have been given one chance after another to produce. Anything from OD will be a bonus but I don't expect more than we saw last season...which wasn't much.

Wish they went back to the 97 style jerseys with just UND on the front and maybe the ND logo where the old Sioux head used to be.

I was disappointed when they went to the black helmets and breezers. Green was still a big part of the uniforms, but it just didn't feel right.

The Manitoba roster shows their youngest player is 22 and their oldest is 27.

It would appear that their roster as shown on the University of Manitoba website is incorrect. It does not include Taylor Dicken, who played for the Bison on Friday night in a 0-5 loss to Alberta.

I've heard the first line is Caggiula-Mark Mac-Grimaldi. Not sure on the other lines though. Wonder if that makes Tambellini the second line center with possibly Parks and maybe Murphy or Johnson.

I like that line...speed kills. Hak should know...

Would not be surprised if a line had Parks Chyzyk and Tambellini.