SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I placed a special order for IceHoggs hats at the same time as the 2nd batch of SiouxSports.com hats...my IceHoggs ones arrived today. I will be letting Coaches Choice know on Monday if your hat is to be picked up in Fargo or shipped to GF (YaneA) or MSP (me). If you don't respond in time, your hat will be shipped to me and I'll send it on from here.

Hey, Goon, have you sent a check yet for your IceHogg hat? My credit card bill is due in about two weeks.

I realize I could have texted you the above question but this way I can up my post count. :lol:

Well, I can send it Paypal.com

Hat shipment list has been forwarded to Coaches Choice...I'll let you know when they arrive.

There are only 6 hats to be picked up in Fargo - 2 for Oxbow6, 1 for letsSIOUXum, 1 for southpaw, and 1 for Sioux-per hockey fan. Oxbow6 and letsSIOUXum, who wants to volunteer? I know you both had signed up. This will be an easy task this time.

Hat shipment list has been forwarded to Coaches Choice...I'll let you know when they arrive.

There are only 6 hats to be picked up in Fargo - 2 for Oxbow6, 1 for letsSIOUXum, 1 for southpaw, and 1 for Sioux-per hockey fan. Oxbow6 and letsSIOUXum, who wants to volunteer? I know you both had signed up. This will be an easy task this time.

With my 2 out of the way that leaves just 4 for pick up...even I can't screw that up.

Didn't I have 2 hats? A green and a black, I believe.