SiouxSports.com Forum

Where in the World will Kristo be?

Frozen4sioux

Where in the world will Kristo be  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Danny Kristo be on April 13th

• Toronto playing with the Montreal Canadiens?
    • Cleveland playing with the Hamilton Bulldogs
    • Pittsburgh playing for the UND
    • In Class @ UND

?.... Did I miss something?...San Antonio and Cincinnati are Florida panther affiliates

How fast can you shoot me in the head for being an idiot? I was looking at where Bjugstad would be at the same time as Kristo. Then he will either end up in Hamilton or Wheeling. Maybe finish the year in Hamilton but next year he will be riding a bus around playing for Wheeling. OK let the crap fly but I will bump this post up next fall when he is in Wheeling. That is unless they change their ECHL affiliate.

How fast can you shoot me in the head for being an idiot? I was looking at where Bjugstad would be at the same time as Kristo. Then he will either end up in Hamilton or Wheeling. Maybe finish the year in Hamilton but next year he will be riding a bus around playing for Wheeling. OK let the crap fly but I will bump this post up next fall when he is in Wheeling. That is unless they change their ECHL affiliate.

Not gonna call anyone an idiot, but I would bet a Barley pop he plays majority of season ....at lowest...... the AHL level. But as to where is the questsion.

Montreal has only 13 games left and is contending

Hamilton has 10 games left but is out of the playoffs..so could get a few games in

Wheeling ....nailed for the year season over.

So in my speculation he may not sign and await a possible summer deal or sniff out the free agent market.

s

Actually I may have spoken to soon, if you think Bjugsatd spends even one shift in the ECHL the self imposed idiot tag may apply. Florida stated today he'd be playing yet this year for the panthers

Curious to know if the guilty plea has any effect on a delay in any potential work visa or approval for the US citizen/ canada work travel thing?

Complete speculation.

Unlikely for a misdemeanor. Now if he had a DUI then there would be a problem. But since the ECHL does not play in Canada no issue.

You don't send a 2nd round draft pick who is among the NCAA leaders in goals and assists and has a WJC gold medal to the east coast league. Not even a consideration. He will suit up in Hamilton yet this year...would've said Montreal if they weren't competing for a playoff spot.

Bjugstad will get to start in FL. He might get sent down to the AHL if they think he needs to work on something in particular, but his default will be the NHL. First rounder with that size and skill set...he'll need to prove he can't play at the NHL level, where most guys need to prove that they can.

Hahaha....yeah right. You are so delusional. He may not be an NHL lifer but he will NEVER play in the East Coast league.

How many other UND players have you said that about? Or how many players from other teams have you said would not make the NHL and did? The E is a great developmental league. It is not like it is a bush league like the old days. Next week I am going to catch a couple of LV Wrangler/Stockton playoff games. By the way. I talked to a friend of mine yesterday who played in the E and at UND and he concurred with me on Kristo. How many of you thought that Marto had a great shot at the NHL? He is stuck in the E now.

How many other UND players have you said that about? Or how many players from other teams have you said would not make the NHL and did? The E is a great developmental league. It is not like it is a bush league like the old days. Next week I am going to catch a couple of LV Wrangler/Stockton playoff games. By the way. I talked to a friend of mine yesterday who played in the E and at UND and he concurred with me on Kristo. How many of you thought that Marto had a great shot at the NHL? He is stuck in the E now.

There were people who thought Marto would play in the NHL?? I think Kristo will spend the majority of his time in the AHL with a few stints in the NHL. If the same question had been posed last year I would've agreed that he would spend some time in the ECHL, but he improved a lot for his senior year. IMO, he showed for the first time this year that he actually cared enough about winning to try, whereas in previous years I always viewed him as a lazy showboat who couldn't pass the puck.

To compare Kristo to Marto is ridiculous. Marto is just a better version of Gleason. Odds are way better Kristo sticks in the NHL vs. toiling in the E.

Kristo will never play in the E...unless it's for a very short stint. If it came to that, he'd go straight to Europe where his game would fit in pretty darn well. I see Kristo as much more of an AHL/Euro guy than an NHL guy myself, but to think he'll play in the ECHL is pretty far-fetched.

There were people who thought Marto would play in the NHL?? I think Kristo will spend the majority of his time in the AHL with a few stints in the NHL. If the same question had been posed last year I would've agreed that he would spend some time in the ECHL, but he improved a lot for his senior year. IMO, he showed for the first time this year that he actually cared enough about winning to try, whereas in previous years I always viewed him as a lazy showboat who couldn't pass the puck.

He still couldn't pass the puck. He would shot it into the feet of the d instead of passing it to the open man all season. He was pretty easy to defend since he rarely passed the puck that the d could just stay with him.

He still couldn't pass the puck. He would shot it into the feet of the d instead of passing it to the open man all season. He was pretty easy to defend since he rarely passed the puck that the d could just stay with him.

Then there is really no talent in college hockey as he was CHN POY as of yesterday!?!?!?

• Upvote 1

None, and I am not knocking the E....just letting you know that barring a lockout, Kristo will never play regularily in the E. I knew Marto wouldn't play in the show, I though he would be just like chay and stay in the AHL. He didn't but I would never say he is an AHL lifer. Remember this....Kristo will never play in the E regularily.