SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Saturday 6:37, outside on the pond

AZSIOUX

yeah the uno player got a 5 min cfb and a game misconduct.

That should have been a game disqualification. The guy gets no penalty at the end of the game for burying Joe Gleason in the boards. Then he almost starts a brawl to end the game. Does anyone have video of that as well?

Edited by Goon

That should have been a game disqualification. The guy gets no penalty at the end of the game for burying Joe Gleason in the boards. Then he almost starts a brawl to end the game. Does anyone have video of that as well?

The hit was after the final horn, there was no more game, so what game did he miss? If he doesn't miss the next game the call was totally worthless.

So what was the attendance actually like? No way I trust what the Herald is trying to say. Something like 14000 is what they said. Right.....

that may have been at the start of the game...after we went up 3-0 it cleared out fast...there was some off and on sleet that cleared out some locals too...it was pretty awesome have only Sioux Fans left at the end...

to top it off we were lucky enough to catch the team loading the bus after the game we had a chance to personally thank each of them for 4 much needed points....they were all smiles...Hak himself was even in a good mood...we did ask him what he thought of the ice conditions and as he gave a very political answer however I am fairly certain he will not put a team of his through that again

This weekend was a very pathetic performance from the UNO fan base. Omaha has a population of over 400,000. You would think they could have done better than that. They better be happy they scheduled UND for the outdoor game and didn't play someone else. They probably would have only sold 2,000 tickets had they not played UND.

Saw this on Twitter...

Nice blog post written by a fan who attended the games - Pride + Tradition = Passion

So I read this blog and it sounded really familiar as to what my weekend was like in Omaha. I mean down to the last little details, then I read who wrote it and realized it was my sister who was with me in Omaha. Great post sis, it brought back all the good memories and butterflies from the weekend. Can't wait for the Denver series either. I feel like we live in GFK getting to see the Sioux play back to back series live in person. We will make it to the Ralph soon, I promise! Bring on Denver and Ya Sioux Sioux!!!!! and btw.....Kristoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1