SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

I can't believe they left Quick in the whole game, either.

My guess is Sutter is planning on starting Jones in game 3 and knew how badly everyone was playing for LA. If he throws Jones in there and Jones gives up a handful of goals, he may have just earned himself two goalies with confidence issues.

Oh yeah, another game and another midsection spear....

Clearly willful.

He should sit, just as Lucic and Perry should have.

But, because it doesn't involve impact to the head, it'll be ignored by the League.

And then one day a spear will rupture a spleen or lacerate a kidney or cause some other internal injury and then the League will (over-) react.

Wild just pinned Colorado ... Holden and Benoit's last shift was 3:30. That'll kill your legs for the rest of the game.

Prediction: Even if we are tied at halftime, the Wild win this one going away.

3:30? Good heavens!

Halftime? I bet the Wild don't make it to the 7th inning stretch before they're gassed. Unless someone fouls out or picks up a red card first.

...so much for the 'new and improved' Matt Cooke...he just can't kick the habit, can he?

Everyone will be on Cooke for it but he has been a much different player. Watching that kneeing call I put that more on Barrie than Cooke the only reason it happens is Barrie trying to avoid a hit and almost diving out of the way. Avs getting all the calls in this one too refs must be intimidated by Roy.

• Upvote 1

Everyone will be on Cooke for it but he has been a much different player. Watching that kneeing call I put that more on Barrie than Cooke the only reason it happens is Barrie trying to avoid a hit and almost diving out of the way. Avs getting all the calls in this one too refs must be intimidated by Roy.

Wow.

Wild get the OT win off the Granlund beast mode play to get back into the series and pretty much controlled the play throughout the game the shots were 46-22. I know Cooke has a history but doubt he gets suspended as Bickell had a similar play in the Blackhawks/Blues game on Saturday and I don't think he was even penalized

Wild get the OT win off the Granlund beast mode play to get back into the series and pretty much controlled the play throughout the game the shots were 46-22. I know Cooke has a history but doubt he gets suspended as Bickell had a similar play in the Blackhawks/Blues game on Saturday and I don't think he was even penalized

Cooke will probably miss a game or 2. Barrie has a torn MCL and is out 4-6 weeks.

Everyone will be on Cooke for it but he has been a much different player. Watching that kneeing call I put that more on Barrie than Cooke the only reason it happens is Barrie trying to avoid a hit and almost diving out of the way.

Are you Fuc*ing high? Cooke returned to the same old cheap shot artist that he's been known as his entire career. Yes he's gone a while since his last incident, but this leopard did not change his spots...It was just a matter of time.
  • Upvote 3