SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

LA had no answer for the "four letter words" (Kane, Shaw, Saad) in the third and the are still buzzing in OT.

Lots and lots of stuff that's not being called.

Sharp still on the side of a milk carton.

And ... welcome to OT number two ...

Big win for Chicago but I don't see them winning game 6. Up 2-0, they should have put the Kings away early last night. I think the home crowd gives the Kings a boost in game 6 and LA advances to the Stanley Cup Finals - thanks to a Matt Greene hat trick.

OK, maybe not that last part...

LA had scored in 10 consecutive periods before OT. Crawford hasn't been sharp since game 1 but his D can't clean up/clear pucks in front of him. LA too gritty in the offensive zone for CHI not to end this series at home on Friday.

Big win for Chicago but I don't see them winning game 6. Up 2-0, they should have put the Kings away early last night. I think the home crowd gives the Kings a boost in game 6 and LA advances to the Stanley Cup Finals - thanks to a Matt Greene hat trick.

OK, maybe not that last part...

Agree with everything but that last part, maybe a hat trick of hits though. I don't see Chicago winning in LA, as they gave them everything they had and it still took 2OT's to beat them at home. I will say this, if Chicago somehow finds a way to win Fri, good chance they give LA a dose of their own medicine in game 7.

Crawford hasn't been sharp since game 1 ...

Sharp? I'd say he's due for an optometrist visit. He seems like he's not seeing the puck. And when he does, he's fighting it.

My prediction: LA wins in 6, or CHI wins in 7.

Sharp? I'd say he's due for an optometrist visit. He seems like he's not seeing the puck. And when he does, he's fighting it.

My prediction: LA wins in 6, or CHI wins in 7.

his problem is everytime he enters the zone he goes wide to the left gets checked into the wall by a defenseman, loses the puck and possession over. he looks comepletely lost out there. Hossa hasn't scored many goals but at least he has been active both with and without the puck.

his problem is everytime he enters the zone he goes wide to the left gets checked into the wall by a defenseman, loses the puck and possession over. he looks comepletely lost out there. Hossa hasn't scored many goals but at least he has been active both with and without the puck.

Me thinks they were talking about Crawford not being sharp, rather than Patrick Sharp. ;)

Me thinks they were talking about Crawford not being sharp, rather than Patrick Sharp. ;)

Crawford has not been sharp. Crawford needs the optometrist and to stop fighting the puck.

But maybe we're onto something here: Crawford and Sharp change positions. The way they each look at times I don't see how either could do any worse. :D

Hossa hasn't scored many goals but at least he has been active both with and without the puck.

Hossa shows up for two penalty kills and three late third period shifts a game. Beyond that he should be paying admission.

Tell me how exactly are they different from the dirty, whining Bruins.

https://www.youtube....h?v=9OVw5eYow68

I anxiously await your attempt to spin your way out of the corner you talked yourself into.

all teams do it, it has become an epidemic. one way to solve it is institute an automatic 5 min major and game dq and if it is done in the last five min of a game or OT it becomes the next game. and have officials with enough balls to call it.