SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

You Whioux fans will be lucky to have a 1000 people in Mariucci it will be all Gopher Fans with a little sprinkle of you guys this is not the final five. Gophers and Whioux Split this series Gophers win friday Whioux win saturday

I have no idea what the actual number will be but UND always brings more visiting fans to Mariucci than anyone else.

You Whioux fans will be lucky to have a 1000 people in Mariucci it will be all Gopher Fans with a little sprinkle of you guys this is not the final five. Gophers and Whioux Split this series Gophers win friday Whioux win saturday

So 1/10th of your crowd is weak? May want to double check your math skills. Gopher fans are selling selling selling as they should with these ticket prices. Only weekend of the season tickets are a hot commodity at the ucci, hmmmm I wonder why. There may be an actual electric hockey atmosphere at the ucci for the only weekend this season! go wonder ...GO SIOUX

• Upvote 1

there will be more like 2000-3000. a lot of UM fans are selling their tickets for a payday.

there will be more like 2000-3000. a lot of UM fans are selling their tickets for a payday.

I think those numbers are too high. There are Gopher fans buying up a lot of these tickets too, not just Sioux fans. Like I said before there will be a lot of UND fans there as there always is.

This is NOT true, I have a relative in the scheduling dept and UND was their first choice and got it. Nice try d-bag...

According to my UMD source the Gophers were the first team picked to open the new Amsoil, it sounds like Sandelin wanted UND for obvious reasons but the school itself wanted the Gophers. I'll refrain from calilng you a name though. :)

• Upvote 1

I bet you're damn glad this isn't the final 5.

I like how he manned up after the whole thing.

I must have missed that...definitely a top 5 in my list of all-time d-bags...he was all edgy and funny on KFAN but after he took some heat for his stupidity he acted like a whiny little b-i-t-*-h...'nuff said...

Wasn't one of the umtc gpl fans on with PA as as guest as well? And didn't he also make stupid comments to not be allowed on the show?

Yes, you are correct...it was Ryan Cardinal who is promoted as the Gopher uberfan/expert...and he as well as the Duluth idiot, made derogatory comments towards Kristo...it's all good fun when you're laughing with your buddies, right? Don't know if he's still on the radio as I don't listen to that station anymore...:)

Yes, you are correct...it was Ryan Cardinal who is promoted as the Gopher uberfan/expert...and he as well as the Duluth idiot, made derogatory comments towards Kristo...it's all good fun when you're laughing with your buddies, right? Don't know if he's still on the radio as I don't listen to that station anymore... :)

Wasn't the same after Dubay was gone, he was the real hockey guy. I hear enough of PA listening to Vikings games if I'm on the road.

Yes, you are correct...it was Ryan Cardinal who is promoted as the Gopher uberfan/expert...and he as well as the Duluth idiot, made derogatory comments towards Kristo...it's all good fun when you're laughing with your buddies, right? Don't know if he's still on the radio as I don't listen to that station anymore...:)

Then at the final five last year these two hung up a big blanket from the upperdeck at the excel labeled smallpox blanket. Cardinal was not fired for it. I wouldn't stop for him in a crosswalk now.

Minnestota = classy 60% of the time....every time.

Then at the final five last year these two hung up a big blanket from the upperdeck at the excel labeled smallpox blanket. Cardinal was not fired for it. I wouldn't stop for him in a crosswalk now.

Minnestota = classy 60% of the time....every time.

I thought that happened in Duluth.