SiouxSports.com Forum

goofer week begins... Who's going?

Frozen4sioux

Well I will be with my dad at the top of section 3.

Keys will be :

Defense puck control out of the zone

Limiting the penalty call opportunities for the Golden Zebras

Everybody needs to play with Kristos intensity

Not getting punched by some drunk Goofer fan after a Grimaldi Hattie.

Well I will be with my dad at the top of section 3.

Keys will be :

Defense puck control out of the zone

Limiting the penalty call opportunities for the Golden Zebras

Everybody needs to play with Kristos intensity

Not getting punched by some drunk Goofer fan after a Grimaldi Hattie.

Mariucci is a very tame arena, unless they get rolling, then it gets loud.

What's that place near campus tht has those great breakfast meals .....

If I remember it's like a circular sled of hash browns and goodness?

Anybody know of the vague reference I'm making?

Wasn't sober enough to remember the places name last few times I was there, or to finish a meal.

Wasn't sober enough to remember the places name last few times I was there, or to finish a meal.

Wish I could help you, but reading that reminds me of the breakfast at the Westward Ho!

I think you mean Al's.

If by "circular sled" you mean "narrow little place stuck between two other businesses," that would be Al's Breakfast.

300px-Als-breakfast.jpg

I've got standing room only tickets as well. I've never been to Mariucci before. Any tips on how to make the best of standing room tickets or are there GA sections we can get to early to snipe?

I remember lining up very early, and then running to the center ice spots, but the end UND shoots at twice would be another great spot, and there were more UND fans there.

72888_4558827283796_711329736_n.jpg

I cant wait!

Of topic a bit....but why can't the UND athletic department have nice tickets like these??!! I know they have nice colored tickets for NDSU football games. I realize that the Athletic Department probably wants to save a couple bucks...but seems like a program of our size and notoriety should step it up in regards to tickets. Anyway, not loosing sleep over it. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Just sayin.

Of topic a bit....but why can't the UND athletic department have nice tickets like these??!! I know they have nice colored tickets for NDSU football games. I realize that the Athletic Department probably wants to save a couple bucks...but seems like a program of our size and notoriety should step it up in regards to tickets. Anyway, not loosing sleep over it. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Just sayin.

they did the first year the ralph was open.

I've got standing room only tickets as well. I've never been to Mariucci before. Any tips on how to make the best of standing room tickets or are there GA sections we can get to early to snipe?

Grab open seats down low before the drop of the puck. Expect to move when the seat holders show up. Always keep an eye open for open seats near you, and just immediately move to them if you have to.

Grab open seats down low before the drop of the puck. Expect to move when the seat holders show up. Always keep an eye open for open seats near you, and just immediately move to them if you have to.

I would recommend against this actually. The reason is that once they're kicked out of someone's seats by that time there wont be much more to choose from if any in the standing room. There wont be empty seats in the arena once we're ten minutes into the game. I would get there early, find the best standing room spot you can and don't move.