SiouxSports.com Forum

goofer week begins... Who's going?

Frozen4sioux

I would recommend against this actually. The reason is that once they're kicked out of someone's seats by that time there wont be much more to choose from if any in the standing room. There wont be empty seats in the arena once we're ten minutes into the game. I would get there early, find the best standing room spot you can and don't move.

My thinking too. Get to the rink early and grab a good spot to stand. Not worth getting kicked out of seats and then having to stand 3 people deep in the standing room only area.

Friday Seats in Section 8 Row 17, Saturday its Standing Room Only. Taking my son along as well as a local Hospital employee who works in the therapy dept( Its his first game at the John) and a friend of his. We all are UND grads. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Maybe I will drink a beer or two this weekend! :) or :devil: GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

But do they have a decent spot to watch while standing? (like the endzones at the Alerus) or are there just tunnels like at the Ralph?

Actually SRO seats are not that bad, you just have to get there early if you want a rail spot. It is also easier if you want to purchase a group of tickets for this series. I always get one night reserved and one night SRO!

But do they have a decent spot to watch while standing? (like the endzones at the Alerus) or are there just tunnels like at the Ralph?

Usually any spot in the big Maroon 'M' on the side of the rink is wide open from the games I've seen... :0

for any sioux fans in minneapolis for the weekend- dubay and zulgad are doing their 9-noon show tomorrow at the new buffalo wild wings next to the U of M campus. think doors open at 8am and theyre giving away a couple tickets to tomorrow nights game

Dubay is back huh.....

Now is that 9 to noon or.....doing lines at noon?

Mariucci is an "open" setup where the concourse is around the top of the rink and open to the ice. All the seats are down from the concourse level. It's a good setup for SRO.