SiouxSports.com Forum

BTHC/NCHC

darell1976

:lol:

Because I'm usually a realistic person and I believe that being intelligent is very important in life. I have had the same impression about you, actually. Honestly, if you met me in person you'd see that I'm probably one of the most realistic, non-biased college hockey fans you'll ever meet, even though I do love the Gophers. If you're up for meeting at the Final Five just send me a PM and we'll work something out :D

There is a eating establishment named the Hogsbreath that we went to last year for a Sioux Sports get together. I don't remember what town it was in because my buddy Donn Drove, I was under the weather suffering from a sinus infection.

Wow, that was brilliant work by Schlossman.

And I love Hammy's response...talking about how he's "heard" from other people about other issues, not the ones that the Herald has reported on. What a piece of work that guy is. He's always been good as a source of amusement. :D

I don’t keep up much anymore on the message boards but when I heard that Brad Schlossman had called him out I had to go and take a look. It’s great that Brad did that because Hammy slithers around like a slimy snake and his half dozen followers actually believe some of the things he says. He's had these voices in his head for years and then he likes to report that he's "heard from other people".

I have hate emails that he sent me going back as far as May 12, 2000 when his address was Hammy5150@aol.com

I don’t know if he still does this, but one of the things he used to do back in the early 2000’s was to go to the Model Camps at Mariucci and wait until he saw coaches sit down and then he’d slowly slither over the chairs until he could get close enough to hear parts of their conversations. Then he would come on the message boards and say that he “talked with a WCHA coach” and proceed to give an evaluation of a player. I'm quite sure the longest conversation he ever had with a WCHA coach was when he’d wait for them to come up the steps as they were exiting the arena and he’d say hi. Of course they would say hi back so in his mind he had a conversation with them.

I suspect it’s the same thing he does now when he “talks with a scout” or he’s had a “conversation with a parent” or he’s been “talking with league officials”. It would be pretty easy to go to a high school hockey game and get yourself situated right behind the parent of one of the players so you can pick up some information.

Anyway, great job Mr. Schlossman for revealing the phony for what he is.

There is a eating establishment named the Hogsbreath that we went to last year for a Sioux Sports get together. I don't remember what town it was in because my buddy Donn Drove, I was under the weather suffering from a sinus infection.

I believe it's 2504 Rice St, Saint Paul, Minnesota and I'm hoping Mafia Man pulls something together again this year - it's the Saturday morning of the Final Five.

I believe it's 2504 Rice St, Saint Paul, Minnesota and I'm hoping Mafia Man pulls something together again this year - it's the Saturday morning of the Final Five.

I had a blast last time... The food was amazing and cheap too. I think I spent $14.00 and had a great meal.

Is that the new term for being hungover now? I'll be sure to use that for school one day :D

Never heard of it but it may be a possibility. I was thinking of going to Town Hall Brewery to eat Saturday morning/very early afternoon, but I may be able to make an exception if invited. They have amazing food and VERY amazing beer at Town Hall.

Is that the new term for being hungover now? I'll be sure to use that for school one day :D

Never heard of it but it may be a possibility. I was thinking of going to Town Hall Brewery to eat Saturday morning/very early afternoon, but I may be able to make an exception if invited. They have amazing food and VERY amazing beer at Town Hall.

They have just as cold of beer at Hogsbreath and they also serve bloody marys with chasers.

Bloody Marys :crazy:

Not my thing. I'm kind of a beer snob. I love very good beer and I love good whiskey/bourbon. Not a lot of other alcohols that I'm a huge fan of.

Hogsbreath is pretty far for me because I'm with 7 others. If anyone here wants to meet me in downtown St. Paul tho I'd be more than happy. I'll be tailgating by 10am at the absolute latest Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

:lol:

Because I'm usually a realistic person and I believe that being intelligent is very important in life. I have had the same impression about you, actually. Honestly, if you met me in person you'd see that I'm probably one of the most realistic, non-biased college hockey fans you'll ever meet, even though I do love the Gophers. If you're up for meeting at the Final Five just send me a PM and we'll work something out :D

I hope you know I was joking. There are a few Gopher fans over the past few years who have attended our Final Five brunch at the Hoggsbreath and you are more than welcome to attend this year.

Hogsbreath is pretty far for me because I'm with 7 others. If anyone here wants to meet me in downtown St. Paul tho I'd be more than happy. I'll be tailgating by 10am at the absolute latest Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

So you will drive 5 hours to see the last-ever Final Five as we know it...but another 15 minutes to an epic Hoggsbreath brunch is just too much?

Information will be posted soon. The correct spelling of the place is Hoggsbreath and it is in Little Canada, 7-8 minutes north and west of downtown St Paul.

Did we do this last year on Friday or Saturday of the Final Five?

Information will be posted soon. The correct spelling of the place is Hoggsbreath and it is in Little Canada, 7-8 minutes north and west of downtown St Paul.

Did we do this last year on Friday or Saturday of the Final Five?

Wasn't it on Saturday?

I don’t keep up much anymore on the message boards but when I heard that Brad Schlossman had called him out I had to go and take a look. It’s great that Brad did that because Hammy slithers around like a slimy snake and his half dozen followers actually believe some of the things he says. He's had these voices in his head for years and then he likes to report that he's "heard from other people".

I have hate emails that he sent me going back as far as May 12, 2000 when his address was Hammy5150@aol.com

I don’t know if he still does this, but one of the things he used to do back in the early 2000’s was to go to the Model Camps at Mariucci and wait until he saw coaches sit down and then he’d slowly slither over the chairs until he could get close enough to hear parts of their conversations. Then he would come on the message boards and say that he “talked with a WCHA coach” and proceed to give an evaluation of a player. I'm quite sure the longest conversation he ever had with a WCHA coach was when he’d wait for them to come up the steps as they were exiting the arena and he’d say hi. Of course they would say hi back so in his mind he had a conversation with them.

I suspect it’s the same thing he does now when he “talks with a scout” or he’s had a “conversation with a parent” or he’s been “talking with league officials”. It would be pretty easy to go to a high school hockey game and get yourself situated right behind the parent of one of the players so you can pick up some information.

Anyway, great job Mr. Schlossman for revealing the phony for what he is.

Shortly after Ben Blood made his commitment to UND, Hammy went on GPL and called him a "Casey Bohrer type player". I tried to call him out on it, but apparently I didn't know anything.

i think hammy finds out most of his recruiting news based off when a player announces their commitment on twitter. i think over the course of the last year- the only recruit he had news of was hurley in saying that hurley was visiting michigan, notre dame, and miami.. other than that- i cant say in the last year one other instance of hammy saying anything recruiting-related that couldnt already be found on the high school players twitter page

Shortly after Ben Blood made his commitment to UND, Hammy went on GPL and called him a "Casey Bohrer type player". I tried to call him out on it, but apparently I didn't know anything.

I recall he was really beside himself and "his sources" when ZPar committed to UND. I think he also sent Lou and Glen on their "excellent adventure". :)

• 1 month later...