SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

Anyone know about a webcast for this weekend? For some reason I remember hearing about having a free webcast both nights, can anyone verify?

In the past because Michigan Tech uses the same webcast company, we have gotten the webcasts of the games for free. I'm sure later in the week we'll find out if that is once again the case.

In the past because Michigan Tech uses the same webcast company, we have gotten the webcasts of the games for free. I'm sure later in the week we'll find out if that is once again the case.

Just wanted to clarify my previous post... the webcast for the games in Tech have been free to those who already have UND Insider subscriptions. So it's technically not free, just not an extra charge.

Just wanted to clarify my previous post... the webcast for the games in Tech have been free to those who already have UND Insider subscriptions. So it's technically not free, just not an extra charge.

Michigan Tech no longer utilizes the same web provider as us, so you will have to purchase this weekend's webcasts through Michigan Tech's website.

$12 a game. My guess is the quality is not going to match the price. I will just have to follow the live chat.

Yeah I'm not dropping $24 for two games either, that is a little stiff.

Just thinking out loud here, and it wouldn't help me, but could a bar pick up that webcast and show it in GF so people could watch it? Don't really know the rules about college webcasts, maybe Jayson could shed some light?

Just thinking out loud here, and it wouldn't help me, but could a bar pick up that webcast and show it in GF so people could watch it? Don't really know the rules about college webcasts, maybe Jayson could shed some light?

Bars sometimes do that. I'm sure some will in GF

12.00 is a lot for a webcast

We will have the webcast at Rumors. The quality isn't always the greatest, but its better then nothing.

I know Ground Round usually picked up the webcasts when they were available. I'd call around..... them and maybe some of the local places like Wild Hog, Whiteys, etc.

Edit: And apparently Rumors.

You can not spend $24 to watch your favorite team play twice? What is that like 3 beers at the Ralph?

At some point the consumer has to take a stand when it comes to paying to watch blurry figures lagging across a 15 inch screen. Especially when the radio is free.

Buy a hdmi cable,attach one end to your laptop,other end to your big a** TV. Set your big a** TV to PC,enjoy blurryfigures (and giant tiger heads) lagging across a big a** screen. If your lucky,radio will be in sync with video and you can listen to TH instead of crappy local announcers.

Or you could make the trek to Houghton! Tickets are 18 bucks a night SRO. 2 years ago SRO meant sitting 7 rows up on the blueline that the Sioux were attacking that period.

Great town with great fans too.

Probably the last time UND will play there for a very very long time.