SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs BU - Grand Forks welcomes the Terriers

AZSIOUX

Why does work always have to get in the way of hockey??? At least next year I will have weekends off.... Just have to be patient. I have not decided if I am going to just turn the tv on when I get home, or use my DVR and start at the beginning..... Hope the boys go out there tonight and get "two points" the win :)

I am hoping so myself, I am going to try and remember the camera to the arena tonight, this could be epic.

How about:

"REA... Hurricane free since forever" or "Boston College/University... because some things blow even more than hurricane Sandy"

I have never heard anyone saying they know better than Hakstol. As you said it is fun to speculate and discuss, which are what message boards, like this one, are for.

Have you never read any of gfhockey's posts? He knows WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than Hak. Dean Blais would've led us to 10 titles had he not left and his former coaches in other sports, football and bball would both have natty champ rings on had his boys not left too