SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana game

geaux_sioux

A zero percent chance that UND only has 2 wins? Now I need to see a game by game analysis because I don't see a guaranteed third win for UND on NDSU's schedule. If you say USD, I would say a win isn't guaranteed against them considering the history in USD vs. UND games.

USD lost almost every player of revelance last year. USD would have one shot at a victory in the Big Sky: Idaho State. More than that, USD'S historical record against UND is horrible.

Your act is getting incredibly old. NDSU is a really good team playing in a mediocre to poor conference. NDSU will likely make a playoff run but any other MVFC team that makes the playoffs will be sitting at home the following week after an ass-kicking on the road against a Big Sky or CAA team or an upset home loss to a Patriot League or OVC team. It's what the conference was known for prior to NDSU's addition and nothing has really changed.

What act?

Honest question, Do you watch any FCS football outside of the Big Sky?

Your act is getting incredibly old. NDSU is a really good team playing in a mediocre to poor conference. NDSU will likely make a playoff run but any other MVFC team that makes the playoffs will be sitting at home the following week after an ass-kicking on the road against a Big Sky or CAA team or an upset home loss to a Patriot League or OVC team. It's what the conference was known for prior to NDSU's addition and nothing has really changed.

You mean the best rated conference in FCS?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc12.htm

You need to get your head out of the sand and look at reality. Repeating the Big Sky is the best conference in FCS over and over again doesn't make it true.

So if my act is so incredibly old, please enlighten me as to where in my post I said something false. What do you think UND's record would be against NDSU's schedule?

A zero percent chance that UND only has 2 wins? Now I need to see a game by game analysis because I don't see a guaranteed third win for UND on NDSU's schedule. If you say USD, I would say a win isn't guaranteed against them considering the history in USD vs. UND games.

I think against NDSU's schedule, UND still is most likely to be either 3-4 or 4-3. So pretty much the same as they are now. So the discussion of SOS between NDSU and UND is irrelevant because the teams on NDSU's schedule might not be as good as UND's on the whole. But they are still good enough to beat UND.

No Brainers...Robert Morris, Prairie View, and USD.

Should win....Colorado State...I know they are FBS, but they are terrible...hate to go comparitive score, but SD State smoked them.

Interesting Game...Youngstown State...I don't think UND is better than them but they would have matchup problems with UND....a no turnover game and we get the ball last and I give as an outside shot.

Tough Matchups for UND.....Indiana State and UNI....UNI is pretty physical and Indiana State is tough to move the ball against....likely losses.

UND would likely be 4-3 or 5-2 against NDSU's schedule. I think we beat PVAMU, Bobby Mo, Colorado State, and South Dakota. We'd have pretty even matchups with UNI and YSU. We likely lose to Indiana State as they have a pretty underrated defense in my opinion. Do you watch any games outside of the MVFC? Do you know what the MVFC's playoff record looks like outside NDSU's runs the last two years? I'm sorry I'm not impressed by a conference that routinely loses playoff games against OVC and Patriot League teams.

No Brainers...Robert Morris, Prairie View, and USD.

Should win....Colorado State...I know they are FBS, but they are terrible...hate to go comparitive score, but SD State smoked them.

Interesting Game...Youngstown State...I don't think UND is better than them but they would have matchup problems with UND....a no turnover game and we get the ball last and I give as an outside shot.

Tough Matchups for UND.....Indiana State and UNI....UNI is pretty physical and Indiana State is tough to move the ball against....likely losses.

So 4-3 if UND beats an FBS which they haven't done, or 3-4 if they don't.

So you're telling me that UND could likely have a worse record against NDSU's schedule, but UND fans want to have a discussion about how bad our SOS is?

Interesting logic.

UND would likely be 4-3 or 5-2 against NDSU's schedule. I think we beat PVAMU, Bobby Mo, Colorado State, and South Dakota. We'd have pretty even matchups with UNI and YSU. We likely lose to Indiana State as they have a pretty underrated defense in my opinion. Do you watch any games outside of the MVFC? Do you know what the MVFC's playoff record looks like outside NDSU's runs the last two years? I'm sorry I'm not impressed by a conference that routinely loses playoff games against OVC and Patriot League teams.

5-2? :lol:

You have never won an FBS game, but are willing to predict one to prove your theory?

Why is the MVFC routinely rated so highly if they are horrible? Conspiracy?

I assume you don't know much about anything. The Valley is a lot of things but mediocre-poor? MVFC, Big Sky, CAA, and SoCon are the big respected conferences.

5-2? :lol:

You have never won an FBS game, but are willing to predict one to prove your theory?

Why is the MVFC routinely rated so highly if they are horrible? Conspiracy?

UND would beat Robert Morris and Prairie View at home. I would say its a toss up on the road versus Colorado State and Northern Iowa so I say a split with those two. I'll say Youngstown is not as good as Cal Poly and Northern Arizona but to make you happy I'll say UND loses at home vs. Youngstown State. UND wins at home against Indiana State and on the road against South Dakota.

I'd say 4-3 or 5-2 is very possible. So to laugh at that and criticize it just brings out your biased judgment. Don't come on here and say you're adding to the conversation when you do nothing but bash credible responses by UND fans on a UND forum.

UND would beat Robert Morris and Prairie View at home. I would say its a toss up on the road versus Colorado State and Northern Iowa so I say a split with those two. I'll say Youngstown is not as good as Cal Poly and Northern Arizona but to make you happy I'll say UND loses at home vs. Youngstown State. UND wins at home against Indiana State and on the road against South Dakota.

I'd say 4-3 or 5-2 is very possible. So to laugh at that and criticize it just brings out your biased judgment. Don't come on here and say you're adding to the conversation when you do nothing but bash credible responses by UND fans on a UND forum.

Well hell, 7-0 is possible, extremely unlikely, but anything is possible.

The last poster said 5-2 is likely, which means a win at Colorado State an FBS school, something UND has never done. Saying that UND wins that game showed his bias.

So now using a little smiley emoticon is bashing? Grow some thicker skin my man.

I have been on par with what others have said with 3-4 or 4-3. So how do you respond to what I said in an earlier post, that if we are agreeing for the most part that UND would have likely the same record against NDSU's schedule, how can UND fans say NDSU's SOS is poor?

My brother lives in Springfield, Mo. He saw UND beat PSU and has seen MSU play. He said UND would beat MSU handily given what he has seen from both teams. So there is another MVC team UND more than likely beats as well.

Well hell, 7-0 is possible, extremely unlikely, but anything is possible.

The last poster said 5-2 is likely, which means a win at Colorado State an FBS school, something UND has never done. Saying that UND wins that game showed his bias.

So now using a little smiley emoticon is bashing? Grow some thicker skin my man.

I have been on par with what others have said with 3-4 or 4-3. So how do you respond to what I said in an earlier post, that if we are agreeing for the most part that UND would have likely the same record against NDSU's schedule, how can UND fans say NDSU's SOS is poor?

I think 3-4 or 4-3 is a fair assessment, but then again this is a tough comparison and purely speculation. However, I do know that 7-0 would never happen, not with our defense!

My brother lives in Springfield, Mo. He saw UND beat PSU and has seen MSU play. He said UND would beat MSU handily given what he has seen from both teams. So there is another MVC team UND more than likely beats as well.

UND would likely pound MSU, they are a cellar dweller in the MVFC. Even though they beat NDSU in 2010 :angry:

I might be wrong on this but didn't Colorado State get beat by SanDiego State handily. We gave San Diego State a very good game. There is absolutely no reason to believe that UND couldn't have beat Colorado State.

Matchups. Until UND wins an FBS game, I wouldn't say it is unfair to put FBS games down as losses for them for the time being. I don't think UND would beat Colorado State based 100% on the fact UND couldn't stop the offenses in the Shrine Game.